Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A foid has an STD. Asks for your company. would you do it?

tuck001

tuck001

Wagecel waste of space
★★
Yes it's transmittable and yes your likely to get it. Is sex worth this?

She's a non-virgin slamhog, so no, man.

just get aids theory

Take her to meet gandy

I would bring her to the veterinary.

Which STD? I have herpes already from sharing food as a kid...

Condom bruh

Depending on the STD, even this may not save you.

https://incels.is/threads/i-heard-you-can-still-catch-stds-even-if-you-wear-a-condom.47019/

The herp, for instance. If she's got that, all you need to do to get is touch the affected skin. If she's slobbin' your salami and she's really gettin' at it, smacking her lips against your pelvic area, the spit may hit the skin there and boom, genital herpes. Even if the dick is covered in a condom, the pelvic area isn't.

Last edited:
Id be tempted but probably not

NOOOOOOOOOO
cancerous AIDS
A new strain of AIDS that has geneticly enhanced by scientists to control population. Also called CAIDS, not only does an infected individual get the full blown AIDS, but also cancer leading to the inevitable kemo treatment that, as you know, almost kills you as well. Its pretty much a death sentance, and it works quicker than any disease alone. Experts say that within minutes of contracting the Cancerous AIDS, you can feel the symptoms setting in.
Unlike Conventional AIDS, which is transmitted through blood, The Cancerous strand can be transmitted through any bodily fluid. This means if a CAIDS infected person was to cough in your general direction, and you happened to be taking a breath, the virus could be transmitted to you in an airborne contraction situation. Taking a drink after, or kissing an infected person can also lead to transmission.

Obviously this is some shit you dont want to get, and any individual infected must be quaranteened immediately. An infected person in a situation such as a subway ride, could potentialy infect hundreds if not thousands of people in a matter of an hours.
The Cancerous AIDS has all of the conventional AIDS symptoms and within minutes of initial infection subject develops the AIDS Cough,and within 24-48 hours of infection the AIDS Face Sets in. This pretty much makes the infected look like a zombie from Resident Evil within the first week. Cancerous AIDS patients rarely live over 60 days after infection making it pretty much the quickest killer in the population.

#aids#cancer#killer#death#gay
by Russ Bus March 13, 2008

Be careful its everywhere. Sharing a drink with your friends? They may give you herpes.
I have this weird thing about eating after people
so i "should" be pretty safe from this

If she has AIDS, then she probably fucked a Tyrone so nah, I’ll pass.

No thanks, ain't worth it.

Sex: no, obviously. I guess you can do it if you want to rope anyway.
Company: no. She wouldn't even give me company if I was the healthiest man on the planet. So why would I simp for her?

can super AIDS pass through condoms?

Fakecels and low Iq in here

Chance of contracting hiv from an infected foid is less then 3 out of 1000 sessions. Without a condom
can super AIDS pass through condoms?
I think that was a bs report from 2008

Pussy is overrated.

cancerous AIDS
A new strain of AIDS that has geneticly enhanced by scientists to control population. Also called CAIDS, not only does an infected individual get the full blown AIDS, but also cancer leading to the inevitable kemo treatment that, as you know, almost kills you as well. Its pretty much a death sentance, and it works quicker than any disease alone. Experts say that within minutes of contracting the Cancerous AIDS, you can feel the symptoms setting in.
Unlike Conventional AIDS, which is transmitted through blood, The Cancerous strand can be transmitted through any bodily fluid. This means if a CAIDS infected person was to cough in your general direction, and you happened to be taking a breath, the virus could be transmitted to you in an airborne contraction situation. Taking a drink after, or kissing an infected person can also lead to transmission.

Obviously this is some shit you dont want to get, and any individual infected must be quaranteened immediately. An infected person in a situation such as a subway ride, could potentialy infect hundreds if not thousands of people in a matter of an hours.
The Cancerous AIDS has all of the conventional AIDS symptoms and within minutes of initial infection subject develops the AIDS Cough,and within 24-48 hours of infection the AIDS Face Sets in. This pretty much makes the infected look like a zombie from Resident Evil within the first week. Cancerous AIDS patients rarely live over 60 days after infection making it pretty much the quickest killer in the population.

Ok

I would rather rescue an animal.

Depending on the STD, even this may not save you.

https://incels.is/threads/i-heard-you-can-still-catch-stds-even-if-you-wear-a-condom.47019/

The herp, for instance. If she's got that, all you need to do to get is touch the affected skin. If she's slobbin' your salami and she's really gettin' at it, smacking her lips against your pelvic area, the spit may hit the skin there and boom, genital herpes. Even if the dick is covered in a condom, the pelvic area isn't.
Nvm then. Fuck that shit.

cancerous AIDS

I don’t want a defective broken foid that Tryone destroyed from smashing without a condom

Damn there's so much volcel in this thread...

Volcel if you don't

All foids with STD's are worthless to me

Be careful its everywhere. Sharing a drink with your friends? They may give you herpes.

Which simplex? Herpes Simplex A is a cold sore. Herpes Simplex B is the one you don't want.

Which simplex? Herpes Simplex A is a cold sore. Herpes Simplex B is the one you don't want.
Cold sore but I've read on it, both can affect sex. If you spread it and they didn't have it before you can get in trouble I think. Plus they cause Alzheimer's

Cold sore but I've read on it, both can affect sex. If you spread it and they didn't have it before you can get in trouble I think. Plus they cause Alzheimer's

:giga:

Cold sores??? HSV-1??? The harmless one that even kids have???