Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A foid dmed me on instagram

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel
★★★★★
Its over guys she told every girl in my area that im an incel :feelsrope:im deleting this stupid normie garbage app. Foids have bullied me all my life and theyre STILL DOING IT. I dont know why every foid is an asshole in my town even in elementery school foids bullied me theres literally no way I can ascend now because she saw my .is account and told every girl my posts which she is probably read this post right now but it doesnt matter because I have my brocels and my copes and she cant bother me now

first mistake was entertaining her... JFL @ incel cock

Why did you even fucking answer. Just block her right away. And how did you manage to let EVERYONE know that you use this website huh?

dont censor that cunts name she should get her name leaked

I wish girls I went to school with would harass me so I could go off on them.

View attachment 1298524View attachment 1298525View attachment 1298526View attachment 1298529Its over guys she told every girl in my area that im an incel :feelsrope:im deleting this stupid normie garbage app. Foids have bullied me all my life and theyre STILL DOING IT. I dont know why every foid is an asshole in my town even in elementery school foids bullied me theres literally no way I can ascend now because she saw my .is account and told every girl my posts which she is probably read this post right now but it doesnt matter because I have my brocels and my copes and she cant bother me now
typical whore behavior, not even surprised

View attachment 1298524View attachment 1298525View attachment 1298526View attachment 1298529Its over guys she told every girl in my area that im an incel :feelsrope:im deleting this stupid normie garbage app. Foids have bullied me all my life and theyre STILL DOING IT. I dont know why every foid is an asshole in my town even in elementery school foids bullied me theres literally no way I can ascend now because she saw my .is account and told every girl my posts which she is probably read this post right now but it doesnt matter because I have my brocels and my copes and she cant bother me now
Sending gore and not replying would have unironically enriched your mind more than anything she could have said.

Why did you even fucking answer. Just block her right away. And how did you manage to let EVERYONE know that you use this website huh?
Long story short I forgot to sensor some girls Instagram and some infltrator told her she got posted on .is and she called the cops and they came to my house and made me take it down and now she's telling every girl in her town this
dont censor that cunts name she should get her name leaked
I dont want any more trouble with the cops
I couldnt help myself no foid ever dms me

Next time send gore and immediately block. We can't win either way.

DW she's gonna get raped by some 3rd world immigrat

Long story short I forgot to sensor some girls Instagram and some infltrator told her she got posted on .is and she called the cops and they came to my house and made me take it down and now she's telling every girl in her town this

I dont want any more trouble with the cops

I couldnt help myself no foid ever dms me
BRUTALL FEDPILL :feelsbaton:

Probably a low tier Becky thinking she's top shit

It's kind of hard to get a life when you're fucking ugly you dumb whore. Jesus I swear they all have shit for brains or something.

Wanna know something funny though?
I would pick being an incel over being some useless roastie any day. At least we have souls and actual complexity to our character.

All they ever do is suck and fuck the next thing that shoves a dick in their face :feelskek:

if you incels are reading this
I wish your family dies a horrible death and your mother is raped and killed.

I would pick being an incel over being some useless roastie any day. At least we have souls and actual complexity to our character.
I would never be a foid. I would kill myself if I woke up and found myself to be a Stacy. What a horrible existence.

What the fuck is this bullshit, cops coming over because a whore didn't her like photos being posted somewhere? What the fuck are these cucked laws, are you from UK?

This is why you don't post anything that could be traced back to you on here

What the fuck is this bullshit, cops coming over because a whore didn't her like photos being posted somewhere? What the fuck are these cucked laws, are you from UK?
if hes not a britbong then she probably blew it out of the water so they had to come 'i was put on a death list by an deranged psycho!'​

This is actually brutal. I despise women. She's probably watching this thread . If you're reading this thread and you're a women HAHA 97% of women get sexually harassed. More women get raped then men commit suicide. 1/5 women are reported to be raped LOL.
Total: 55 (Incels: 45, Bluepillers: 10)

You should have told her to fuck off. Anyway, it’s ironic she calls you a loser. What normal, well-adjusted person bothers to read Inkwell posts on the Internet.

Sugar daddies. :feelskek: She ain’t shit, lol. Don’t worry, bro. Life has its way of humbling arrogant bitches.

Last edited:
How TF DID SHE KNOW ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT??!!!

You should have told her to fuck off. Anyway, it’s ironic she calls you a loser. What normal, well-adjusted person bothers to reads Inkwell posts on the Internet.
Fr, an attractive foid wouldnt call him a loser because she doesnt have time as she is having sex with Tyrone

Sugar daddies. :feelskek: She ain’t shit, lol. Don’t worry, bro. Life has its way of humbling arrogant bitches.

give me her instagram bro

Wouldnt this be considered harassment btw considering she ratted you out to every foid?

Im in usa
Wouldnt this be considered harassment btw considering she ratted you out to every foid?
Idk not really the cops always favor the foids in my area they came here for me posting someone's insta like really?

Goddamn that’s brutal man. The way she is teasing you and rubbing it in how easy she has it is actually vile

Idk not really the cops always favor the foids in my area they came here for me posting someone's insta like really?
Fuck its really ovER when cops in your town are so biased for foids, the sheriffs in my town would have gave that bitch THE BOOT

She has "sugar daddies and vodka"—unequivocally the jewel of the world-soul.

I broke down every mistake Sasukecel made in his call with Fitx and you niggas are still saying dumb shit and making his same mistakes.

Let’s try this again

“Aren’t you that incel that posted _____ instagram?”

“Wtf is an incel? Get away from me, I don’t know you.”

Just like that.

How did she even get your personal instagram?

How did the glowniggers find out? Did @Master doxx you or some shit? :feelskek:

OP u gotta learn OPSEC

I broke down every mistake Sasukecel made in his call with Fitx and you niggas are still saying dumb shit and making his same mistakes.

Let’s try this again

“Aren’t you that incel that posted _____ instagram?”

“Wtf is an incel? Get away from me, I don’t know you.”

Just like that.

How did she even get your personal instagram?
Its just my name so it wasn't hard for her to find

Also a similar situation happened to me before I was on .is, some foid literally tried to ruin my life and land me in prison with a false rape accusation which led me to hating foids since