Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A foid did a palm-to-palm with me and said "your hand is barely bigger than mine lmao"

Some girls wristmog me. Usually fat girls and 5’10 robust shaniquas, but it’s still brutal.

Next time tell her if that she feels like she has more masculine hands then you, she should jerk you off

How many times have you been wristmogged by a Stacy

Three times, if counting only legit Stacies. One high school classmate, one hot Latina grocery store clerk, and one hot Filipina nurse. For women in general, too many to remember.

Three times, if counting only legit Stacies. One high school classmate, one hot Latina grocery store clerk, and one hot Filipina nurse. For women in general, too many to remember.

Why would your high school classmate and a grocery store clerk check your wrists?

Some girls wristmog me. Usually fat girls and 5’10 robust shaniquas, but it’s still brutal.

I don't mind when girls with that ugly arm fat wristmog me, but I hate it when it's an athletic girl with a strong frame because it reminds me of how inferior mine is.

Why would your high school classmate and a grocery store clerk check your wrists?

The clerk made a comment when I was giving her the money. The high school foid just made a comment out of nowhere. I was like WTF

Other than my relatives, The only foids that touched me in my entire life are my mom's 50 year old roastie friends its fucking over.

I don't mind when girls with that ugly arm fat wristmog me, but I hate it when it's an athletic girl with a strong frame because it reminds me of how inferior mine is.

Same. My frame is a joke
The clerk made a comment when I was giving her the money. The high school foid just made a comment out of nowhere. I was like WTF

Establishing dominance over subhuman males. They're putting you in your place.

woof at least my hands are above average

I love how a thread about touching a foid's hand has over 60+ comments.

It's so over. This is such a meme. That's how touch-starved we are.

touching a foid= chad tbh

OP touched a foid's hand. Fakecel confirmed.

This forum is slowly becoming a cesspool for normie teenagers who are mad that not all their girlfriends (nt trait) want to fuck em.

Jfl, happened last night

Just when I thought I had enough insecurities to deal with. I thought my fingers were quite long, and they are, but they're bony/thin. I did a google search later and took my measurements and saw that I ranked around 50th percentile for hand breadth, and top 40th for length.

Just being average in 2019 in ANY AREA is enough for a girl to mock you. That's the current state of affairs. And I'm probably understating it because you probably need to be top 2 percentile in everything to be bulletproof.
Look at you CHAD....A foid actually touched you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back