Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A foid coworker of mine constantly drops blackpills

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Today, I walked into work to see a chadlite and foid coworker talking, and he ended up asking her "would you date a tall guy if he was ugly"?. Then she basically said yes she would, as long as he was nice. The chadlite than asked her what height is best for men, and she said "7 feet". She wasn't even joking. She expects a 7 foot tall guy. What's worse is that she is a solid 3/10, but she still has these expectations. 6 feet isn't enough, you have to be 7 feet tall now.

Girls are used to being validated and given whatever they want. A 3/10 foid has almost the same SMV of an 8/10 Chad.

Gentlemen, I give you the meme gender

Just be a genetic freak with major health issues and a shortened lifespan theory

Raycis bird

6 ft is manlet in 2020

their standards are out of proportion

Foid SCUM!!!!
:reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

That's borderline deformed for most guys that height. Quite honestly it sounds ridiculous. My LARP detection meter is up a little ngl.

JFL its over if you're not Oliver Richers in 2020

That's borderline deformed for most guys that height. Quite honestly it sounds ridiculous. My LARP detection meter is up a little ngl.
I'm not lying about this interaction jfl. I obviously don't think all females have an expectation of the man being 7ft. I just thought it was fucked up how a 3/10 toilet had this expectation.

Absolutely suifuel ngl

If she shoves a ruler up her ass, she might just learn something about measurements.

Even before reading the OP i was SURE she was ugly as fuck. It's usually ugly foids that tends to berate ugly men.

All bitches except body dysmorphophobia ones think they're 10/10.

6 feet is pretty much nothing in london(many foids are that tall),but op is larping with his 7 feet bullshit

Jesus what world are we living in!?!?! A lot decent girls have told me the guy needs to be taller than them, that's a hygiene factor, and then additional height beyond that is plus point but not deal breaker.

That said a few years ago I dated a152cm noodle who wanted to marry a guy who was 6' so it is over for manlets

Jesus what world are we living in!?!?! A lot decent girls have told me the guy needs to be taller than them, that's a hygiene factor, and then additional height beyond that is plus point but not deal breaker.

That said a few years ago I dated a152cm noodle who wanted to marry a guy who was 6' so it is over for manlets
dated?????
:chad: :feelsbaton:

Its over for 6'11 manlets