Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based A foid came asking for my mom. I shut the door on her face

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I visited my mom yesterday and a middle aged toilet whore knocked on the door. She asked if my mom was home. I didn't tell her shit and shut the door. She even had the nerve to knock twice but I didn't respond. She gave up and went away. My mom wasn't home but when she came back I didn't say anything. I do this at home too with every cumdumpster who knocks on my door, no matter who she is.

I visited my mom yesterday and a middle aged toilet whore knocked on the door. She asked if my mom was home. I didn't tell her shit and shut the door. She even had the nerve to knock twice but I didn't respond. She gave up and went away. My mom wasn't home but when she came back I didn't say anything. I do this at home too with every cumdumpster who knocks on my door, no matter who she is.
you here?

a small taste of rejection

She's not entitled to speak to your mom

What the fuck? That’s fuckin retarded no offence

What the fuck? That’s fuckin retarded no offence
why JFL, not OPs problem if his mom isn't home when someone wants to speak to her.

based OP. i need to start acting like you more

meh shoulda raped her:feelsLSD:

why JFL, not OPs problem if his mom isn't home when someone wants to speak to her.
He wonders why he’s an incel yet he refuses to even open the door to any foid that exists, even old ladies he wouldn’t want to fuck anyway lmfao

He wonders why he’s an incel yet he refuses to even open the door to any foid that exists, even old ladies he wouldn’t want to fuck anyway lmfao
could you be any more of an obvious ITranny GrAYcel

Hermitcel trait: you never open the door for anyone

could you be any more of an obvious ITranny GrAYcel
How the fuck am I a tranny lmfao. I’m just imaging OPs mom like “what the duck is wrong with you you can answer a door like a big boy?”

Plot twist:

Your mother's friend went there to cougar you.

Absolutely based. :feelsLSD:

giga based, i should do the same, but i am high inhib.

Based action. Foids should know there place :feelsLSD:

@titans9595 what do you have to say for yourself