Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A foid and her boyfriend just joked about me

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I was in the passenger seat of our car, as my mom parked the car in front of our garage. I get out to unload our dog from the trunk and before I can open the trunk a couple passes (early 20s), holding hands, as they pass they say something to eachother and look back at me and laugh again, continuing to joke. I never saw them before. They were clearly joking about me! :cryfeels: :lasereyes:

I have had that happen several times, it's maddening.

Show them your Glock next time and see if they'll still laugh

Fucking hate this shit when it happens, reminds you of your place in the world.

Fucking hate this shit when it happens, reminds you of your place in the world.

It's worse.

There's no actual valid reason.

Learn to beat people up and the next time ask them "would you say that to my face?".

Learn to beat people up and the next time ask them "would you say that to my face?".
Problem is, I’d get into trouble and they’ll get away with it…

But yes, otherwise I agree your suggestion would be justified!

But yes, otherwise I agree your suggestion would be justified!
Chances are the soy bf would fold. If not then you could probably get him to attack you first.

This kind of shit happens to me quite a bit. A few weeks ago I posted how to foids chatting away with each other suddenly got quiet as I passed them, and then I heard them burst out in laughter as I was at a distance.
Groups of normies laughing at me is not a new thing, which is why I feel a wave of anxiety if I have to walk near a group of people

Chances are the soy bf would fold. If not then you could probably get him to attack you first.
thanks bro, that soy might. I might have hidden powers who knows? And yeah good idea I have to provoke an attack… bc people of all ages do that (point at me, eye me weirdly, stare, talk about me, joke and laugh about me)…

I wouldn’t recognize them probably. It was dusk, not dark yet though. Also I’m only 5’4” he was like 5’10” and his gf 5’7”, very brutal

I got laughed at by a group of foids last week

This kind of shit happens to me quite a bit. A few weeks ago I posted how to foids chatting away with each other suddenly got quiet as I passed them, and then I heard them burst out in laughter as I was at a distance.
Groups of normies laughing at me is not a new thing, which is why I feel a wave of anxiety if I have to walk near a group of people
Same bro! It has happened to me ever since I was 12/13. People of all ages laugh about me, talk about me, point, stare, eye me, etc. I’m a KHHV. So a typical situation is I’m walking, two middle aged women pass me and a second after they pass me, one says they wtf and they start laughing. Unfortunately I can’t do anything to achieve justice, bc that will get me into trouble even if they’re basically making my life hell. I guess you can relate, I’m kind of just describing what you also experience. But men do it too, of all ages. In the past, between 2015-2022, about 6 men have taken pics of me even while laughing. Why can’t I defend myself? Yesterday I went out to eat with sister and mom. It was a small room of the restaurant and it began when we walked in, and people kept joking when they were eating and when they left… yet they can sleep soundly, is that fair?

Andrew Tates advice: "Just be scary bro" is bullshit for attracting women, but atleast this shit wouldnt happen I guess? But then again, if you are short and have a bonless face, then what are you going to do about it

Same bro! It has happened to me ever since I was 12/13. People of all ages laugh about me, talk about me, point, stare, eye me, etc. I’m a KHHV. So a typical situation is I’m walking, two middle aged women pass me and a second after they pass me, one says they wtf and they start laughing. Unfortunately I can’t do anything to achieve justice, bc that will get me into trouble even if they’re basically making my life hell. I guess you can relate, I’m kind of just describing what you also experience. But men do it too, of all ages. In the past, between 2015-2022, about 6 men have taken pics of me even while laughing. Why can’t I defend myself? Yesterday I went out to eat with sister and mom. It was a small room of the restaurant and it began when we walked in, and people kept joking when they were eating and when they left… yet they can sleep soundly, is that fair?
Same here man I feel you, this is how it used to be for me.

Dm me some pictures of you and I might be able to give you some looksmaxing advice. Not for getting women, just to maybe blend in a bit more.

Andrew Tates advice: "Just be scary bro" is bullshit for attracting women, but atleast this shit wouldnt happen I guess? But then again, if you are short and have a bonless face, then what are you going to do about it
Exactly. Well I overhear many times I look scary (descriptions I’ve heard: scary; monster; horror movie; nightmare). But I’m 5’4”/1.62m short and weigh only 110lbs/50kg. I look like a 20 year old, but I’m 26. I’m deformed and have a very strange head and face

Dm me some pictures of you and I might be able to give you some looksmaxing advice. Not for getting women, just to maybe blend in a bit more.
Thanks for your offer man. I know you’re probably well meaning. So I’m sorry what I’m about to say. Forgive me if I’m offending you but I can’t do that yet. I’ve heard stories on here of people sending pics (to old and new members) and their face ended up on Reddit and other sites. You have to understand, I’m very ugly and it has happened to other people, suddenly they’re on Looksmaxxing.org.

What I can do, if you dm me is send you the disorder i have

If I see that I can trust you I might send you my face in a year, April 2024, how about that. By then I probably won’t have ascended and then I don’t care what you do with my pic regardless

Exactly. Well I overhear many times I look scary (descriptions I’ve heard: scary; monster; horror movie; nightmare). But I’m 5’4”/1.62m short and weigh only 110lbs/50kg. I look like a 20 year old, but I’m 26. I’m deformed and have a very strange head and face
Fuck this shit man. I can feel your pain, I think I really do. This world is so cruel.

Fuck this shit man. I can feel your pain, I think I really do. This world is so cruel.
I’m sorry you’re going through that too man. And thanks for understanding me. I appreciate it. This world really is cruel and it’s amazing that 99% of people think it’s ok to joke about someone’s predicament and mostly don’t even try to hide it or not we’ll enough

thanks bro, that soy might. I might have hidden powers who knows? And yeah good idea I have to provoke an attack… bc people of all ages do that (point at me, eye me weirdly, stare, talk about me, joke and laugh about me)…

I wouldn’t recognize them probably. It was dusk, not dark yet though. Also I’m only 5’4” he was like 5’10” and his gf 5’7”, very brutal
Don't need to do that specifically to them, but learning to fight is only going to be beneficial. You're light so muay thai is probably going to be good.

Don't need to do that specifically to them, but learning to fight is only going to be beneficial. You're light so muay thai is probably going to be good.
Ok thanks for the tip, will look into muah thai!

Brutal , I know how it feels to be laughed at and seen as a joke, it ain't easy.

brutal, couldn't you make your dog attack them? i think that you could say that he overpowered you du eto being a manlet so the cops don't blame you for that

brutal, couldn't you make your dog attack them? i think that you could say that he overpowered you du eto being a manlet so the cops don't blame you for that
Would be great
My dog is a golden retriever, he wouldn’t hurt a fly. Not a good guard dog against robbers kek

yeah its dehumanizing and hurtful, normies empathy is limited

This is where having a kitchen knife helps or a sharpened glass bottle they'll run off

Fucking brutal get gymcelled and confront anyone else that does it to you normies are fucking psychopaths

Fucking brutal get gymcelled and confront anyone else that does it to you normies are fucking psychopaths
yup, good idea. happens so many times to me, for literally like 14 years now (I'm 26). It's fucking brutal and maddening. Before that incident I described we were in a restaurant and people whispered and laughed about me. Trust me, I'm not paranoid or crazy in the head

Find out where they live (in video game)

Find out where they live (in video game)
good idea (in video game), but I don't remember their faces (IRL).. still makes me sad but dozens of similar situations have happened in the meantime (IRL) :blackpill::cryfeels: