Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A Flaw in the FAQ/Rules?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36910

-How can I stay safe online?
The same way you do anywhere else: Don't post personal information (e.g., name, address, phone, email, pictures, etc), unless you are comfortable exposing that information to the whole internet. If you want to go a step further, you can post with a proxy or a VPN.

And at the same time, when you register it says:

DO NOT register using a proxy, VPN, Tor, or open wifi (e.g., a cafe wifi). Use your home internet, you will be rejected otherwise.

This totally negates the use of posting with a proxy or VPN, considering that the website without a doubt saves your IP address, and more at sign up. What is this supposed to mean? :feelswhat:

your registration IP is logged, but it's saying that your log-in IP can be with Proxy/VPN.

your registration IP is logged, but it's saying that your log-in IP can be with Proxy/VPN.
Indeed, but if the registration IP is your real one, all action made on your account will still be linked to you. :feelsUgh:

Indeed, but if the registration IP is your real one, all action made on your account will still be linked to you. :feelsUgh:

yes, but you don't need to register in your house with your primary device of use.

I registered using maccas wifi and browse/post with vpn. They will never get my real IP.

Users here can just sign up at their girlfriend’s house to be anonymous

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back