Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A flaw in the face v height discussion

InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★
i often see false comparisons being made.
for example, a similar flaw would be if people preferred the color black on a car to an ugly mucus green.

However, someone then says “Car buyers dont care about the color of a car because they would rather have an ugly, mucus green Lamborghini than a black shitbox honda accord with 200k miles on it”

do you see how this is faulty? of course the difference between a lambo and an old accord is large enough to offset a color preference, but it does not mean that color doesn’t matter
“Face is all that matters because (insert 99.999% percentile face and status celeb) can slay!”

“height is all that matters because (insert individual with bottom 1% height) is a truecel!”

In reality, an accurate comparison when determining which trait has more significance would be equating the percentile of each trait. For example, a 5ft10 (50% height) gigachad (99% face) compared to a 6ft5 (99% height) normie (50% face).
Just so you know, the gigachad can be a model/actor and will slay infinitely while the tallfag can definitely get a girlfriend but nowhere near the gigachads level
Often times I see people say “Well a 5ft4 chad is mogged by a 6ft2 normie so height is more important”. Do I have to explain why this is retarded? The equivalent to a 5ft4 (~bottom 2%) would be a TRUECEL (bottom 2% face, extremely extremely ugly) not a normie. It is always a massive false equivalence that leads to anybody saying height >face.

Lets choose an example more applicable to the general population. 30% height and 70% face or 30% face and 70% height.

70% height = 5ft11.5
30% face= very, very low tier normie/incel
This guy is not quite a truecel but will struggle heavily to get a GF with that face.

30% height= 5ft8.5
70% face= HTN
This guy can 100% get a GF and can get casual sex with a 9$ pair of shoe lifts. Will girls above 5ft6 reject him? Yeah for sure. However he can 100% date short beckies, while our 5ft11.5 ugly friend is going to be rejected for his ugly ass face.
This is not to say height is irrelevant of course. However it is extremely retarded to claim it has more weight in attraction than your face does, and is only argued with false equivalencies. People post vids of Ali who is ~5ft5 (in the bottom deciles of height) as ‘evidence’ height is more important, meanwhile the statistical equivalent to his height is a repulsive as fuck face who won’t even be able to talk to a girl.

If I had a gun to my head it would be approximately 75/25 face:height in allocating their weight in attraction. Height is still very important and can be a big halo or instantly disqualify you, but it is not on the same level in importance that face is.

also if anyone has any evidence or can discuss why I am wrong in any way please do

However I want to add that manlets are truecels in the same way a guy with a bottom 10% face is. However ‘ugly talfags’ can usually fix their face as it is easier than height to alter.
Nowhere am I claiming that height is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Height and face are both equally important, but a legit 6’ guy in the US is pretty rare. Keep in mind how many guys lie up their height, therefore roasties demand more because men exaggerate.

Height and face are both equally important, but a legit 6’ guy in the US is pretty rare. Keep in mind how many guys lie up their height, therefore roasties demand more because men exaggerate.
Did you read my post? And no it isn’t that rare, its like 1 in 3-4 young White men. Although yea a lot lie. Also college campus or midwestern state will have a 5ft11+ average

They aren’t equally important. Take the equivalent of any 2 percentages and flip them.

Tall normie vs 5ft10 chad. The chad will always do better.

Last edited:
Did you read my post? And no it isn’t that rare, its like 1 in 3-4 young White men. Although yea a lot lie.
Ye I did. But 6’ is seen as the “alright, good enough” by many roasties. I know a 6’ (on the dot I think) guy IRL who says he’s 6’2.
They aren’t equally important. Take the equivalent of any 2 percentages and flip them.

Tall normie vs 5ft10 chad. The chad will always do better.
I’d pour acid on my face to be 6’5

Nice post, face is much more important than height

Face>height when it comes to ''dating''
Height>face when it comes to mogging other men

Ye I did. But 6’ is seen as the “alright, good enough” by many roasties. I know a 6’ (on the dot I think) guy IRL who says he’s 6’2.
Im not disagreeing i just dont see the relevancy
I’d pour acid on my face to be 6’5
lol why???? you realize the equivalent statistically to 6ft5 is a gigachad face? you genuinely think having a 1% face isnt more beneficial than a 1% height? a top 1% height is a huge halo but a top 1% face you can be a model and slay whatever you want.
Face>height when it comes to ''dating''
Height>face when it comes to mogging other men
strongly agreed, id even argue for quality of life in general height is more important. this post was solely about the attraction to women aspect

Well. I have to agree with OP. Makes sense.
Being 5'10 isn't so good (but it could be worse). And if I could choose any face or any height, then I'd go for a 10/10 face, since I'm a 3/10.
But height can improve one's SMV anyways.

Nice post, face is much more important than height
thanks. i got tired of seeing so many false equivalencies here
Well. I have to agree with OP. Makes sense.
Being 5'10 isn't so good (but it could be worse). And if I could choose any face or any height, then I'd go for a 10/10 face, since I'm a 3/10.
thanks. reminded me of another way to look at it, take a complete 50% in everything normie and give him a few points he can boost any category in. going from 5ft10 (50%) to 90% (tad below 6ft1) would help, but going from 5ft10 normie (50% face) to 5ft10 chadlite/chad (90% face) would make a significant difference.

Last edited:
thanks. reminded me of another way to look at it, take a complete 50% in everything normie and give him a few points he can boost any category in. going from 5ft10 (50%) to 90% (tad below 6ft1) would help, but going from 5ft10 normie (50% face) to 5ft10 chadlite/chad (90% face) would make a significant difference.
Yes, that's a good example.

Nope, height is more important.
can you give a coherent argument? respond to any examples i made? you are probably gonna say “”5/10 6ft4 mogs 5ft2 chad bro:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Trucels don't have neither, idk why are there so many threads debating this
this wasnt intended to be a debate thread TBH. it was calling out the thousands of false equivalences I see daily here.

“Bro status is king because lil wayne is manlet but slays” (lil wayne has top .000001% status, and the equivalent to that would be a teragigachad world famous supermodel, who would outslay wayne)

“Bro status is king because lil wayne is manlet but slays” (lil wayne has top .000001% status, and the equivalent to that would be a teragigachad world famous supermodel, who would outslay wayne)
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Irrelevant because foids want both

can you give a coherent argument? respond to any examples i made? you are probably gonna say “”5/10 6ft4 mogs 5ft2 chad bro:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Nope, I'm 5'8, and I know this because every brother/cousin I have is between 5'10-6'4 and they all mog me

height feels more important because it's more relevant irl. i'd argue an 8/10 guy is very rare. while 6'2" 5/10 dudes are easier finds.

stupid thread, height > face

I have to agree it depends on the severity of your situation. Overall though, i'd have to say that height has a greater weight on attractiveness than face. Watch jersey shore. Vinny got mogged to hell and back by everyone one there despite having a chadish face. Even by mike who pretty damn ugly