Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A fight broke out in my dorm just now

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
★★★★★
About 20 minutes ago, I heard a mix laughter and arguing, I was in my room so I had no idea what was going on. The next thing I know I hear shouting and someone getting slammed into a door. After about 2 minuets of this someone breaks up the fight and eventually campus security comes over. All I could think of during the fight was “who has the energy for this at 12:00 in the morning?”

College kids are little faggot fuck heads

people with high t
Probably a mix of high t and very few brain cells
I wish I could fight
Fighting is all that hard if you know what to do and I’m not talking about years of martial arts experience. Having basic knowledge of human anatomy in order to know where to strike, decent reflexes, and a cool head can put you over many untrained people out there

Saw a lot of fights in prison, but I was asleep for this one. Someone stole a family picture from another guy for whatever reason, then when when he got called out he tried to frame another dude for it. The way it went down after was the poor idiot got jumped by the guy he framed and his friends, the dude he stole from and HIS friends, and the dudes in charge of the block.

I slept through the dude getting his head busted open and bleeding everywhere, everyone going back to their bunks, and the cops hitting the alarm, moving in, and doing checks on the whole building because I was drugged at the time. This happened about 10 feet from me sometime after lights out.

Being a thief in prison is thee 3rd fastest way to getting smashed right behind snitching and childfucking.

Saw a lot of fights in prison, but I was asleep for this one. Someone stole a family picture from another guy for whatever reason, then when when he got called out he tried to frame another dude for it. The way it went down after was the poor idiot got jumped by the guy he framed and his friends, the dude he stole from and HIS friends, and the dudes in charge of the block.

I slept through the dude getting his head busted open and bleeding everywhere, everyone going back to their bunks, and the cops hitting the alarm, moving in, and doing checks on the whole building because I was drugged at the time. This happened about 10 feet from me sometime after lights out.

Being a thief in prison is thee 3rd fastest way to getting smashed right behind snitching and childfucking.
what were you inside for?

I wish I witnessed a dorm fight but college was pretty boring ngl

College kids are actually stupider than high school kids.

About 20 minutes ago, I heard a mix laughter and arguing, I was in my room so I had no idea what was going on. The next thing I know I hear shouting and someone getting slammed into a door. After about 2 minuets of this someone breaks up the fight and eventually campus security comes over. All I could think of during the fight was “who has the energy for this at 12:00 in the morning?”
Wow exciting life bro :lul::lul:

Somebody got mogged, and they weren't happy about it.