Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A few years ago I made a prediction

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I said that being ethnic while in the presence of a female will be considered a crime, a form of rape. We're pretty much there, people want you dead for getting too close to a female if you aren't white.
https://incels.is/attachments/noob5-gif.880358/

And what's next? The simple act of existing while being an ethnic man will be considered a crime, we'll have bounties on our heads, the uglier and darker you are the higher it will be.

Last edited:
I have never actually wanted to rape a foid until I saw this

Being a mudman is clearly a crime , next time maybe he should think about it before being so ugly and dark around people :feelshaha:

Walking in the public park and accidentally showing up on some foid's attention-grabbing makeup tutorial should be a crime.

This guy needs to spend some time in jail in order to work on his personality.

I said that being ethnic while in the presence of a female will be considered a crime, a form of rape. We're pretty much there, people want you dead for getting too close to a female if you aren't white.
https://incels.is/attachments/noob5-gif.880358/

And what's next? The simple act of existing while being an ethnic man will be considered a crime, we'll have bounties on our heads, the uglier and darker you are the higher it will be.
Is hitler gonna come back from the dead? I think you're putting race above all else here. I'm Pasty is fuck and blue eyed with brown hair and women Still are afraid of me. Now it might be a different situation if I lived in southeast asia but no I live in the united states.

Walking in the public park and accidentally showing up on some foid's attention-grabbing makeup tutorial should be a crime.

Lock him up and throw away the key!