Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A few reasons why I dislike women

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I fiercely dislike women as they have hijacked the civilisation which my ancestors helped build and contribute to through the centuries. And in this gynocentric society, men are last place for everything.

When the Titanic was sinking, it was the women and children who were first on to the lifeboats. Children I can understand, but women? Mothers might be an exception to this but women being saved first at the expense of men shows that even during a traditional time period, men are last for everything. We are utterly expendable. Nobody cares if we wither and die, especially if a man is unattractive.

I remember seeing that post where it said “1 in 4 women are homeless” trying to garner sympathy for those poor women, completely ignoring the other 3/4 of people just because they are male. If you’re homeless, you’re last in line for an emergency property if you’re a single male.

The only option left for me is to destroy what my forefathers built because social conditions have become absolutely intolerable and I don’t think every single man will be able to contain his rage.

The only reason you need to hate them: They will be the downfall of civilization and humanity.

Females are literally worse than (((them))).

I fiercely dislike women as they have hijacked the civilisation which my ancestors helped build
Tbh it's all the fault of the cucks who gave them rights, men were in complete control and for good reason. Foids are simply acting upon their nature, they must be disciplined by men. Somewhere in the 20th century your ancestors fucked themselves.