Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A few infections in March = let's fucking quarantine NOW. Thousands of infections a day now = hey guys let's go back to university, it's mandatory.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I swear this entire god forsaken nation has room temperature IQ. God damn what idiocy.

Great, now I'm going to risk bringing covid to my elderly parents with a compromised immune system. The only 2 people in this life that care about me, the only people that I talk to. Not to mention that I have health problems too so while I won't die it would be a sucky few weeks.

God damn I'd skip but they force us to take tests and shit so I have to go or fail. I've already dropped out wasting 2 years of university, enrolling in a shittier uni in my home country doing a different degree. I'm on my 7th year of university in total if I count the failed years, I can't afford to waste more years. God damn all of this shit for useless fucking meme degrees from a shitty uni in a shitty country so I can end up a fucking slave not even able to get a job in this shit field, just working some shit job for $300 or even $200 a month depending on my luck.

it all comes down to orders from the big shots outside the country is my guess, smaller nations don't really decide much unless they have a "dictator" at the helm.
if the lockdown is delayed it's because they're afraid of a backlash because it's too soon after the last one, or they want to leave it for later to use it for something else, like scaring people into taking a rushed vaccine.

"you're too negative, maybe you need a therapist" :soy::soy::soy:

it all comes down to orders from the big shots outside the country is my guess, smaller nations don't really decide much unless they have a "dictator" at the helm.
if the lockdown is delayed it's because they're afraid of a backlash because it's too soon after the last one, or they want to leave it for later to use it for something else, like scaring people into taking a rushed vaccine.
It's all so tiresome. I wouldn't even give a shit if my parents weren't old and with various ailments.

Poland pulled the same thing :feelsrope:
the online classes covered all the material, there's really no need to waste my time and go there physically, but normies apparently can't learn without looking at each other's bodies

Same thing here and now most people at unis are infected

high iq, this is likely the answer.

GvlrxJ

You people are dying but have you thought about the EcOnOMy ???

This is even more retarded since states can benefit from negative interest rates, which means they literally pay no interest and even get free money if they borrow ... Debt is a fucking meme and our currrencies are shit currencies. It's time to shitcoin maXx.

Poland pulled the same thing :feelsrope:
the online classes covered all the material, there's really no need to waste my time and go there physically, but normies apparently can't learn without looking at each other's bodies
Ikr, what the fuck would the difference be if we go there in person? I literally don't learn shit by being there, all I've ever learned was on my own. Even before all this corona business.

Weren't some people here like @OverBeforeItBegan saying they didn't care that the virus is ongoing if it means it's mostly old boomers being affected?

It does indeed make no sense to open schools up now but before a lot of people on this site were criticizing the lockdown because they said it was pointless. Now all of a sudden they don't think so?

I think I have corona

I think I have corona
Damn dude, I hope you get over it quick and you don't suffer long-term effects. Being sick sucks.
Weren't some people here like @OverBeforeItBegan saying they didn't care that the virus is ongoing if it means it's mostly old boomers being affected?

It does indeed make no sense to open schools up now but before a lot of people on this site were criticizing the lockdown because they said it was pointless. Now all of a sudden they don't think so?
Even for young people the virus will likely make you feel like shit for a few weeks. That's not something anybody should want. And a lot of people have long-term effects. But more importantly than all, your parents might get it and actually die. God damn I'm so scared of that, my parents mean everything to me.

Even for young people the virus will likely make you feel like shit for a few weeks. That's not something anybody should want. And a lot of people have long-term effects. But more importantly than all, your parents might get it and actually die. God damn I'm so scared of that, my parents mean everything to me.
I agree. If they don't cancel in person classes after Thanksgiving break at universities like they originally said they would it would be a terrible mistake imo.

That isn't stopping chads and foids from partying and breaking quarantine rules regularly though.
They wear a mask outside at the store and in public events sure.
But in the evening/night they go completely unmasked to house parties with a lot of people. Pretty much undoing any kind of precaution.

I agree. If they don't cancel in person classes after Thanksgiving break at universities like they originally said they would it would be a terrible mistake imo.

That isn't stopping chads and foids from partying and breaking quarantine rules regularly though.
They wear a mask outside at the store and in public events sure.
But in the evening/night they go completely unmasked to house parties with a lot of people. Pretty much undoing any kind of precaution.
And then after that they'll come to uni (wearing a mask as if it makes everything ok). Breathing in a room for a long time, spreading all those particles.

And then after that they'll come to uni (wearing a mask as if it makes everything ok). Breathing in a room for a long time, spreading all those particles.
Wearing a mask is better than nothing but there is no reason to have in class sessions now when things are already at a worse starting point than March.
Like I said I hope they at least stick with canceling in class sessions after Thanksgiving break like originally planned.

The virus is going to pick up with the lack of vitamin D from shorter days in the Northern Hemisphere.
It's slackening though in the Southern Hemisphere with the arrival of summer.
Lifefuel for @curryZoomercoomer tbhngl

I swear this entire god forsaken nation has room temperature IQ. God damn what idiocy.

Great, now I'm going to risk bringing covid to my elderly parents with a compromised immune system. The only 2 people in this life that care about me, the only people that I talk to. Not to mention that I have health problems too so while I won't die it would be a sucky few weeks.

God damn I'd skip but they force us to take tests and shit so I have to go or fail. I've already dropped out wasting 2 years of university, enrolling in a shittier uni in my home country doing a different degree. I'm on my 7th year of university in total if I count the failed years, I can't afford to waste more years. God damn all of this shit for useless fucking meme degrees from a shitty uni in a shitty country so I can end up a fucking slave not even able to get a job in this shit field, just working some shit job for $300 or even $200 a month depending on my luck.
That was the long-game plan with this chong plague - panic immediately, then when "the coast is clear" (muh flatten the curve), then bring the goyim back and the REAL GAME begins with infections and everyone too anxious to stay inside while the virus STILL HAS NO CURE OR VACCINE. These sick fucks are hellbent on having children get exposed to this virus so they can get killed off, alongside their parents.

Wearing a mask is better than nothing but there is no reason to have in class sessions now when things are already at a worse starting point than March.
Like I said I hope they at least stick with canceling in class sessions after Thanksgiving break like originally planned.

The virus is going to pick up with the lack of vitamin D from shorter days in the Northern Hemisphere.
It's slackening though in the Southern Hemisphere with the arrival of summer.
Lifefuel for @curryZoomercoomer tbhngl
Yeah a mask helps a lot when you're walking down the street or in transport or in a store. But if you stay in the same room with a person for extended periods of time, it's pointless. The particles float all over the room.
That was the long-game plan with this chong plague - panic immediately, then when "the coast is clear" (muh flatten the curve), then bring the goyim back and the REAL GAME begins with infections and everyone too anxious to stay inside while the virus STILL HAS NO CURE OR VACCINE. These sick fucks are hellbent on having children get exposed to this virus so they can get killed off, alongside their parents.
Apparently children are mostly ok, but they can absolutely spread it to their parents so opening up schools is so, so retarded.

Yeah a mask helps a lot when you're walking down the street or in transport or in a store. But if you stay in the same room with a person for extended periods of time, it's pointless. The particles float all over the room.
That sucks. How long would you say an extended period of time is? Up to 3 hours or even as little as 1 hour?

Apparently children are mostly ok, but they can absolutely spread it to their parents so opening up schools is so, so retarded.
At least many kids at uni don't see their parents as frequently but public grade schools being opened up is indeed retarded. Oh well, we don't really have children so it's more the uni part or in person wageslave job that concerns most of us here.

it’s a meme flu that has been way overblown by the media and is only a danger to old sick boomers who already had their shot at life.
It’s destroying my chances at ascending because i’m not exactly going to meet new people in my bedroom.
It stops me from going to the gym and bars/ clubs which was step 2 and 3 of my ascension plan.

it’s also creating a new generation of incels. Think about the young children in school that are getting fucked up the ass because they’re being prevented from developing social skills that they’ll use for the rest of their lives.

if you’re old and sick or live with anyone that’s old and sick then you can stay inside for as long as you want. The rest of the population that’s not at risk should be allowed to move on. Nobody else should be responsible for your health.

again, it’s only incels/ failed normies that are taking this seriously. They’ve been socially distancing before Covid and now they get to be called heroes for rotting inside their basements. Chad and Stacy and normies are still partying and will continue to do so.
All this does is ruin the chances for subhumans like me who actually hoped to ascend in college.

Last edited:
That sucks. How long would you say an extended period of time is? Up to 3 hours or even as little as 1 hour?

At least many kids at uni don't see their parents as frequently but public grade schools being opened up is indeed retarded. Oh well, we don't really have children so it's more the uni part or in person wageslave job that concerns most of us here.
I did a bunch of googling just now trying to understand, and it's honestly pretty vague. But from what I can gather, the more you stay in a room with others the worse it is. 1 hour is already pretty bad. Even 30 minutes isn't great. Only if it's a very well-ventilated room and proper social distancing is followed is the risk reduced.

I did a bunch of googling just now trying to understand, and it's honestly pretty vague. But from what I can gather, the more you stay in a room with others the worse it is. 1 hour is already pretty bad. Even 30 minutes isn't great. Only if it's a very well-ventilated room and proper social distancing is followed is the risk reduced.
I figured. Most in class uni classes are almost always more 30 minutes and usually more than 1 hour.
Has to suck the most for people that live in the crowded dorms on campus though.

it’s a meme flu that has been way overblown by the media and is only a danger to old sick boomers who already had their shot at life.
It’s destroying my chances at ascending because i’m not exactly going to meet new people in my bedroom.
It stops me from going to the gym and bars/ clubs which was step 2 and 3 of my ascension plan.

it’s also creating a new generation of incels. Think about the young children in school that are getting fucked up the ass because they’re being prevented from developing social skills that they’ll use for the rest of their lives.

if you’re old and sick or live with anyone that’s old and sick then you can stay inside for as long as you want. The rest of the population that’s not at risk should be allowed to move on. Nobody else should be responsible for your health.

again, it’s only incels/ failed normies that are taking this seriously. They’ve been socially distancing before Covid and now they get to be called heroes for rotting inside their basements. Chad and Stacy are still partying and will continue to do so.
All this does is ruin the chances for subhumans like me who actually hoped to ascend in college.
Obviously I don’t even need to mention the people who lose their jobs because of this shit.