Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "A few centimetres of bone"

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
As the title suggests this is a play on the "few millimeters of bone" meme. Anyhow, imagine if you're the average man, so you're 185 cm (6'1) or perhaps a centimetre or two taller and you're shorter than half of all men that you see, some only by a little bit most significantly taller than you. In the distance this height difference doesn't seem too significant, but if you're standing close you'll notice something, that is that whenever you talk to someone you have to maintain eye-contact.

Now a man who's 190 cm isn't actually significantly taller than you, 5 cm is like ⅓ of a smartphone length... Yet... He seems significantly taller than you, he feels significantly taller than you.

This is because you maintain eye-contact with him and your eyes go up, I noticed that it's actually quite rare to see a man who's 220 cm or taller, and these men actually do tower over the rest, but a man who's "only" 200 cm isn't actually significantly taller than the average man, maybe a smartphone bigger, yet he looks a lot taller and this is because of the fact that people make eye contact when they talk and if your eyes go up they feel like they're towering over you, if your eyes go down it feels like you're towering over them.

Don't get me wrong, a toilet mostly cares about face and if he happens to be tall she'll take that as a bonus, but there's a reason why just a few centimetres of height matter, even though in reality the difference between just a few centimetres aren't that much.

(Yes, I've taken the heightpill now, in response to an earlier post, only a minority of men who are super-tall and less than 1% are excluded for being "too tall" and they compete with the bottom 20% of men for the bottom 10% of toilets who have the entire 100% field of men to pick from.).

6’1” = average.
Jfl, and the copers didn’t believe me before.

Y-axis differences are way more pronounced and stressed in the human mind than X-axis differences. I am pretty sure you'll be able to tell if you went climbing once or similar things like that. 15 metres of Y-axis seem more like 25 meters.

Millimetres of bone = kilometres of success

where tf do you live where 6ft1 is average

same thing goes for being on the other side of the bell curve

when people talk about this "ugly NT guy i know" who does decently with women, they're usually talking about someone who's between 15th-40th percentile in looks. Once you get below that, the chances that you ever win any dominance interactions or illicit any lust from a low tier foid decreases to what might as well be zero.

(Yes, I've taken the heightpill now, in response to an earlier post, only a minority of men who are super-tall and less than 1% are excluded for being "too tall" and they compete with the bottom 20% of men for the bottom 10% of toilets who have the entire 100% field of men to pick from.).
There's no such thing as "too tall". Robert Wadlow was VERY popular with women, even at 2.72 meters.:blackpill:

Everywhere in the west:feelsrope:
Greece used to be one of the shortest countries (maybe even the shortest) in Europe in 1950. Now, we are literally in the top 20 tallest countries. Our average is 179cm (5 ft 11).:feelskek:

And this data includes boomers and other oldfags, that means the average height is actually at least6ft if not 6’1-6’2

Zoomers are a different breed, if you are sub6ft as a zoomer you BETTER have at least 8/10 face or some shit or it nevER began
Actually no. The average height for ALL Greeks is 177cm, or 5 foot 10. For zoomers, the average is 5ft11. A few hours ago, I walked past a guy who facemogged me to oblivion. He had LITERALLY EVERYTHING except for blue eyes. We're talking about legit supermodel-tier face. But he was legit 5'4:feelskek:. And he was with a 4/10 (at best) Asian foid that was probably around 5'1. JFL at being a dwarf. Not even a 9/10 face will save you, unless you're willing to dumpsterdive (though being 5'7-5'10 with a goof face won't affect you bad at all).

I am 5’4 :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: with a deformed 2/10 face when looksmaxxed and i am balding (nw4) with pasty skin with severe acne outbursts recessed jaw and chin i look like a deformed turtle :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

If a SUPERMODEL with the same height as me gets 4/10 noodlewhore foidlet i stand no chance even with 0/10 landwhale 55 year old single mother with 20 kids WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: NEVER BEGAN FOR ME I MEAN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUÜÜÜÙÛÚŪÜUUUUUCK :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: i want to rope :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsugh::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
This is extremely soul-crushing. I legitimately feel terrible for you. You didn't deserve this. :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

No, I got measured barefoot in the evening at the doctors office

This. I’m 6’0 and get height mogged by many foids my age that are in my area
At this rate, soon chicks will have the 7 foot standard as Hamudi said.

No, I got measured barefoot in the evening at the doctors office
Do you live in the Netherlands? Statistically less than 5% of women are 6ft+.

Do you live in the Netherlands? Statistically less than 5% of women are 6ft+.
Southern California in a wealthy area. I’m not rich I just got into this university because of soccer

Southern California in a wealthy area. I’m not rich I just got into this university because of soccer
Right. That's an exception (locationcel). 6ft is taller than 95% of women in the Netherlands.

with height usually the dude is also that much bigger, has longer reach, thicker bones and everything so a 'small' increase of 5cm feels big for a reason. coz 190/185 cubed is 8.3%