Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A femoid in my situation is fine, yet I'm pathetic

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
It's just hilarious how girls can get away with anything simply my virtue of society placing no expectations upon them, and rewarding them more for doing nothing. I'm the laughingstock of my extended family, I have no motivation to do anything but LDAR, yet foids can do the same thing with no backlash. How exactly am I expected to have the will to contribute to a society that doesn't care about me and though it's own actions essentially guarantees I'll never find a gf? Feminism truly ruined western culture, and instead of feeling pity for the failures it created, they just mock us.

as we stopt controling fems sexuality ugly males dont have motyvation to do anything cuz for what evrythig we do is abute sex but what an incel can do

instead of feeling pity for the failures it created, they just mock us.
Femoids are not supposed to feel pity, they get all what they want now. The only problem is they are too stupid to realise they won't go far without men, so if everything will continue to go that way, west is doomed.

Reminder: Your female looksmatch lives like a queen while you rot here.

The only problem is they are too stupid to realise they won't go far without men, so if everything will continue to go that way, west is doomed.
That's exactly it, I realize that I'm an outlier but this sort of attitude they have is incredibly self destructive. Why be productive if femoids aren't loyal, why contribute, why do anything at all? It's a great situation for a minority of men, totally negative for the rest, and then there's us.

Feminism was a mistake