Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A female's stinky roast beef flaps prove that there is no god

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Believing in a god means you believe in intelligent design, that the world was created by an intelligent creator, but a female's pussy proves that this can't be possible. Why would a god make these things that flap around everywhere and smell like rotten fish? Wouldn't a god have made them smell good and be aesthetic?
https://www.jocooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/roast-beef-1-12.jpg

I want religious-cels to explain this to me.

If there were a god, there would be no such thing as sexual reproduction so no possibility of asymmetry of power in mating.

Nobody can prove that god exists or don't exist. That's why being agnostic is based.

Believing in a god means you believe in intelligent design, that the world was created by an intelligent creator, but a female's pussy proves that this can't be possible. Why would a god make these things that flap around everywhere and smell like rotten fish? Wouldn't a god have made them smell good and be aesthetic?
https://www.jocooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/roast-beef-1-12.jpg

I want religious-cels to explain this to me.
Stinky roast beef flaps are made to be eaten in uncertain difficult times when food is scarce

God does exist but he hates us

The fesikh pill proved their is no god

:yes:

How good does your penis smell? :mask: