Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A FEMALE who wouldn't accept my FRIEND REQUEST on FB still ARGUED with me about TRUMP

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
This happened back in 2016, when feminists got all butthurt by Trump saying the truth that you should grab sluts by the pussy.

I said that I supported Trump because of his policies, and she told me I was being immature and selfish, and laughed at me and said I needed to grow up and start thinking about "struggling people in my life"

LOL

She also told me to "ask women if they think Trump is sexist"?

Like LOL, that's like asking a Japanese guy in Hiroshima-Nagasaki to care if he is anti-American. Feminists have made my life HELL...they have toyed with me, blue balled me for being under 6' and also fat and ugly, and they have tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes their agenda

Nothing would make me happier than Trump winning again in 2024 and going, not even Death Con 3, but a full Death Con 1 (complete with free helicopter rides) on Feminists. I would never personally lash out at them, I am not a violent man, but I hope that there is an authoritarian fascist state that is not afraid to be violent to my enemies on my behalf.

As a fat, ugly, under 6'0" man with a pathetic grower circumcised dicklet, I struggle far more than she (an attractive female) ever has. How can she presume to know what I've been through? She hasn't got a clue...

Some things in life, they just don't want to see...but if Dr. Verwoerd was living, he wouldn't let this be...

If I was ever president, everyone who didn't accept my friend request or unfriended me would be thrown into the Porta-Potty right before spicy Mexican taco festival, and then shitted on over and over again

This is why you arent a president

This is not a very good trait to possess in current age, im afraid
Our modern society is run by morons. Biden is a senile self-hating white man who shits his diaper probably. Dr. Verwoerd was a brilliant man who never stopped striving to ensure his people had a future.

Obama isn't fit to shine Dr. Verwoerd's shoes.

Dr. Verwoerd, even though his life was cut short by a radical leftist, he lives on forever in my heart, and in the hearts of all those who love him and appreciate what he was going for with Apartheid.

Our modern society is run by morons. Biden is a senile self-hating white man who shits his diaper probably. Dr. Verwoerd was a brilliant man who never stopped striving to ensure his people had a future.

Obama isn't fit to shine Dr. Verwoerd's shoes.

Dr. Verwoerd, even though his life was cut short by a radical leftist, he lives on forever in my heart, and in the hearts of all those who love him and appreciate what he was going for with Apartheid.
Its okay here, but please - do not talk to any real world person about that, you will be jailed

Its okay here, but please - do not talk to any real world person about that, you will be jailed
I don't talk about Dr. Verwoerd in real life.

OT, where does one talk about Rhodesia? Found a forum here or there, largely dormant..
There's a Rhodesia sub on reddit that is good, but I'm permanently banned from reddit for posting "hate speech"