Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A female talked to me today

Fucking slayers out yet again.

FUCK HERRRRRRRRRRRRRR, NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
absolutely mogs
slayer

Yes, she wants your dick. I've been going to the gym regularly for 15 years and foids always ignore me. Last week a foid got another guy to ask me if I'm done with some machine because she didn't want to talk to me.

Yes, she wants your dick. I've been going to the gym regularly for 15 years and foids always ignore me. Last week a foid got another guy to ask me if I'm done with some machine because she didn't want to talk to me.
Are you very masculine looking?

As opposed to feminine, yeah. Especially my body.
I've seen holes are scared of masculine looking incels unlike non muscline looking incels whom holes like to insult or berate.

I've seen holes are scared of masculine looking incels unlike non muscline looking incels whom holes like to insult or berate.
I think me ugliness is the more obvious culprit but from now on I'll cope by believing they're just afraid of me. :feelzez:

Went to the gym today at the same hour but she wasnt there :feelsbadman: it's over boyos

You should have r**ed her

Clearly she was flirting with you, if she thought you were ugly she would've just grabbed the mat without asking.

one time i was at the gym and a foid asked me to help her reach an apparatus. in the year i spent dedicating myself to the gym, this was the closest i was to 'ascending'. all that effort for nothing.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and sometimes what looks like mere courtesy is just that.

Over for chadcels