Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A female talked to me today

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I was in the gym, using a machine and this foid appeared and asked me if I was using the mat that was behind me and I said no. I was obviously not using it, did she want my dick?

Yes, she obviously wanted it. Get off rn chad

She was asking about the mat because she secretly wanted to talk to you! Go get em tiger!

I would have instantly stalked this girl online and then went through all her social media every day for a month until she finally gets a boyfriend and im pissed because its not me

She was asking about the mat because she secretly wanted to talk to you! Go get em tiger!

I would have instantly stalked this girl online and then went through all her social media every day for a month until she finally gets a boyfriend and im pissed because its not me

Is it weird that I would do this if I found a girl I was interested in since before highschool? In grade 7 I found out where a girl lived via facebook using the where they were last online feature. I needed a life before I got a chance to get one

And how do I stalk her if I don't know her name? I always do that with girls in uni

Should have negged her and told her to give you ten squats before you give her the mat.

Should have said "If you want the mat you have to give me your number first", women like confident personalities :soy:

Is it weird that I would do this if I found a girl I was interested in since before highschool? In grade 7 I found out where a girl lived via facebook using the where they were last online feature. I needed a life before I got a chance to get one
Yes its weird but ive done the same thing.
And how do I stalk her if I don't know her name? I always do that with girls in uni
Use your resources. I have found girls accounts whose names i didnt even know. It just takes a little while

Use your resources. I have found girls accounts whose names i didnt even know. It just takes a little while
I have no idea how to do that tbh

She might've unironically wanted to talk to you. Next time you see her subtly check if she gives you any IOIs.

OP, Are you at least normie tier facially?

Breathing air in the same room as a foid = gigachad. leave incels.co RN

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:Holes are horrified to talk to incels:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
You’re a chad

You're just reading too much into it, she just needed that thing that's all

I think we all missed an important question. How did she look out of 10?

I think we all missed an important question. How did she look out of 10?
she was ok, maybe a 5 or 6. Have you seen those females that are in good shape but still have a landwhale vibe? that was her main problem, im sure she used to be a landwhale once and she will be once again some day

Chads co

I think I know what really happens. I was using that same machine for too long so she was going to ask me if she could use it but she was too high inhib so she changed question in the middle, she actually stuttered so it's probably true. She went to use that machine shortly after I finish. But I prefer to tell myself that she wanted my dick

Some girls in my class asked to cheat off of me it’s over

Probably wanted you to fuck her on the mat. Obvious IOI.

She was trying to make it clear that she wanted you to move from the mat

the beardmaxxxing must have worked

Honestly, sounds like something I unironically do.

Holy fuck this really is Chads.co

Mentalcels.co

I feel the intense gaze of disapproving foids when I'm at the gym.
I wish there was a frens only gym :feelshehe:

Attachments

• 1580257411261.jpg
    1580257411261.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 26