Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A female Harvard grad loses her analyst position at Deloitte after joking about stabbing individuals who say "All Lives Matter"

Volcel then.

By that logic, that would apply to almost everyone on the forum, I'm sure you could easily find someone in a shithole who desperately wants a green card or something

By that logic, that would apply to almost everyone on the forum, I'm sure you could easily find someone in a shithole who desperately wants a green card or something
I am poor, you could literary just travel to Thailand or whatever, get an apartment in the inner city and get your looksmatch, you would even fit racially. Anf thats probably whats gonna happen, jfl you arent even 20, partying and doing degree on elite Unis because your parents are rich, but you have it so tough because you arent 8/10 buhu :feelsseriously:
You arent even a virgin.

Big4 are pretty based. Employees are so worthless there, even being a foid feminist won't save you.

Showing up to the London office in jeans and a jumper...where the fuck did she think she was lol, Seattle? Britbongs are huge suit-wearing traditionfags, how did a fucking trainee expect to get away with dressing down?

Showing up to the London office in jeans and a jumper...where the fuck did she think she was lol, Seattle? Britbongs are huge suit-wearing traditionfags, how did a fucking trainee expect to get away with dressing down?
Today it's really hot outside where I live.
I am actually only wearing my underpants as I am typing this right now.
Imagine wearing clothes. But it's over for me anyway.

Please excuse my autism.

This noodle whore sucks black dick like if her life depended on it. Blacks have never done anything for these useless women so I don’t even know why they are so passionate about BLM. Good she got fired though, probably sucking payroll while posting BLM shit during work hours.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

WTF????? how can you show up to your job as an accountant at a big firm with a hoodie and jeans. WTF???????? Then she called one of her bosses a bald faggot, and also installed a rice cooker in the office and hoarded food. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck yeah. Tutorial mode cancelled

Chong got donged trying to virtue signal against whitey. Unexpected but pleasant turn of events.

Jews aren’t white

maybe if this foid spent more time being a pro and less time making death threats on behalf of a terror group she would still be overemployed

Her mustache stubble, greasy skin, and ugly crying was distracting me too much from what she was trying to say :feelspuke:

just another affluent egocentric whore looking for attention
i'm extremely surprised she was fired though, but it doesn't matter because another company will scoop her up because she's a rich foid and probably has connections. i'm not american, but isn't harvard stopped to be one of those *top* colleges or whatever in america? why does this place continue to produce retards like this?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

WTF????? how can you show up to your job as an accountant at a big firm with a hoodie and jeans. WTF???????? Then she called one of her bosses a bald faggot, and also installed a rice cooker in the office and hoarded food. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That actually sounds hella weird kek

She should be sentenced to a labour camp, maybe this would strike out stupid ideas from her head. So, if some cucks wanna beat me you welcome. Here is my adress:

Janusz Pawulon
Przemysława 13/7 street
Wodzisław Śląski 44-286

Welcome to modern Academia.
So much soy and degeneracy, why can't they just make some research instead?
I made a lil meme. Hope my brothercels, enjoy. :feelsahh:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rbmjPcYRAA

10/10 Seeing her faking tears for soycial media out of desperation made my day.
This screams murica
Only murica is that knee-deep into identity politics for some reason.
Absolute justice. BLM is a terrorist organization.
I wonder what did they do with all the millions upon millions of dollars of donations. Have they published anything on how money is/will be spent?

Good to have insider perspective on this. Makes sense. I don't know if you remember this guy:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGMaVC1YVlQ

This guy (who's part of that whole Yale thing) basically included this video in his waaay too long UBS application, and it ruined him. He never recovered from the humiliation, and eventually committed suicide. He looks like a Chad so I don't really care, but it seems like word gets around to prevent fools from making something of themselves.

I'm also not quite sure why people who go to elite schools want to be corporate stooges at these firms. Is it the travel lifestyle and getting to meet powerful and influential people? It seems like Goldman is the only feeder into truly elite power. And if it were simply about money and freedom, if I were that smart, I'd go into tech.

not chad

She'll make more on onlyfans anyway.

Deloitte sounds like a low-tier company for a Harvard grad. How fucking fragile do you have to be to cry over a shitty job when you have the credentials, and the pussy pass to bounce back from this

It's actually extremely hard to get a job at Deloitte. But honestly you wouldn't want to, they make you work 60 hour weeks for little pay.

in all honesty, ppcel and childhoodmemories could probably go to SEA or some random third world country and get a wife.It won't be "love" and it will be a betabuxx relationship but at least they can get sex and someone to take care off the house.Essentially you have a sex maid but that's better then nothing.If they do decide to go there,hopefully they will marry in the catholic church in the eyes of god(...)
Sadly it doesn't work. I'm originally from EE and the last time I visited my home country, I realized it was absolutely hopeless. Many folks (and foids as well) in EE countries don't really consider the US as a prime destination anymore, and recent events in the US certainly won't help. Sure, some 1/10 used up single mother of 3 would probably go with you anywhere, but TBH what the point of it is even for an incel?
The time of cute young EE foids spreading their legs at the first sight of a US or EU passport are LONG gone (well, maybe not too long, but in pre-tinder era my former coworker managed to get a model-tier foid from one of the smaller post-Soviet countries, but between 2008 and 2018 I kept hearing that "dating market" in Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova etc. changed tremendously and what was possible 10-15 yrs ago doesn't work anymore...

That said, I don't know much about SEA, but I expect mail order bride market from EE to become much harder in the upcoming years, even for folks who are originally from those countries (so not much language and cultural barrier)

GET FUCKED MUDSHARK :lul::lul::lul:

This guy was literally a male model. The video was just amateurishly shot.

2020 07 02 22 19 51 Aleksey Vayner modelling   Google Search

2020 07 02 22 22 29 Aleksey Vayner modelling   Google Search

Article 2267861 17267C67000005DC 704 306x423

He is one of the rare Chad figures who was undone by his own narcissism

Hey, did you read all those books?:
View: https://imgur.com/a/a96R4c4

some of them.They are all very similar but since that list might confuse people i usually recommend people which ones they should read first.
Sadly it doesn't work. I'm originally from EE and the last time I visited my home country, I realized it was absolutely hopeless. Many folks (and foids as well) in EE countries don't really consider the US as a prime destination anymore, and recent events in the US certainly won't help. Sure, some 1/10 used up single mother of 3 would probably go with you anywhere, but TBH what the point of it is even for an incel?
The time of cute young EE foids spreading their legs at the first sight of a US or EU passport are LONG gone (well, maybe not too long, but in pre-tinder era my former coworker managed to get a model-tier foid from one of the smaller post-Soviet countries, but between 2008 and 2018 I kept hearing that "dating market" in Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova etc. changed tremendously and what was possible 10-15 yrs ago doesn't work anymore...

That said, I don't know much about SEA, but I expect mail order bride market from EE to become much harder in the upcoming years, even for folks who are originally from those countries (so not much language and cultural barrier)
oh it's getting harder in SEA.Every normie is flocking there to get some pussy.it's going to get harder but if you get a foid and restrict her methods of communications with possible foreigner chads(okcupid,tinder,whatsapp etc etc) you should be fine...for some time at least.reminder that i am not recommending you to fornicate.if you want to be with a woman you have to marry her in the catholic church.All i am saying is that getting a girl to marry is easier and if you have big bucks(in comparison to their wages) you should get one to marry you.Just don't bring her to your home country.That's plain retarded.she will just "fall" in love with some other guy or just cuck you with whatever pretty boi she sees first.

Last edited:
"It's a private employer so they can do whatever they want"

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@cjanover/video/6844619909612178693

Made it onto the New York Post. I actually have a couple of former boarding school classmates who know her. I know she was joking and making an analogy, but kek.

It must suck to lose a position at a Big Four firm right as you're about to start your career, but hey, Reddit and Twitter would ensure I got the same kind of treatment from corporate if I revealed my identity.

What kind of race is that ?

JFL honestly this girl is personification on /pol/ memes about 56% face.
And by that means both of her looks and character.

This stabbing Deloitte foid turned out just to be a future intern. Meanwhile cucks crowdfunded ~ 10K USD for this bitch in support, I doubt a Deloitte internships pays that well hahahaha. Oh how I hate young women.

This stabbing Deloitte foid turned out just to be a future intern. Meanwhile cucks crowdfunded ~ 10K USD for this bitch in support, I doubt a Deloitte internships pays that well hahahaha. Oh how I hate young women.

Analyst positions def pay more than 10k

Still she deserved it

JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back