Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL a female exposing other females?

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

ok so im confused what to take of this?

catfishman23 you are a legend. Curb stomping hoes at fast food restaurants and other public places.
- Your admirer

catfishman23 you are a legend. Curb stomping hoes at fast food restaurants and other public places.
- Your admirer
Tenor

She did a few good videos. Coming from a femoid, it might be more legitimate towards normies, because they can't call her a misogynist.

She did a few good videos. Coming from a femoid, it might be more legitimate towards normies, because they can't call her a misogynist.
yea but i still would not side with her.

Anyone willing to call out the anti-male biases in the standards of today, but ALSO disavow these standards and refuse to be part of them, I can't be mad at.

If Tarana Burke was to suddenly start being like #MenToo I would say bullshit. But if some other woman was like "Tarana Burke, you don't want social justice, there's a certain kind of bad guy you wanna catch and even if you do catch bad guys, your social justice is based in bias and cannot be called justice. So I'm not with you" then I would be like "Well that's different."

just imagine saying that to cunts

*im not allowed to talk to you*

ill start saying that to the females i catfish

A blackpilled female? I have to wonder what her motives are. I'm willing to bet she'd change her tune real quick if Chad showed up.

One of the greatest blackpill/redpill books on female nature was written by a femoid (Esther Vilar)