Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Family Ran By A Single Female Is A Chaotic House

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
When a single mother runs a family. The children will grow to be fearless of the mother and nag, stress and be chaotic in the house. They must be a masculine father to keep the house stable and together. To insight fear and discipline into the children to stop fucking about.

In my family, it's only me, my brother, mother and sister. And it's completely chaotic. I get mind fogs and headaches every week. It's driving me insane. It's one of my motivations to moneymaxx and leave this crazy neurotic family. To be in my own apartment a year from now with piece of mind.

My house has to be cleaned constantly because of my hyperactive autistic brother and my messy sister. My mum has given up completely that she doesn't even care about the house being a mess.

My brother is 14 and still wets the bed every night. I have to wake up smelling the stench of his urine every morning. The sun heating his mattress only brings out the horrible smell even more. Sometimes I even get sick. My bedroom ends up smelling like a public bathroom. I honestly hate him. Sometimes the urine even drips on to my bed whilst I'm sleeping. We have to spend so much money on diapers/nappies for him. I get so mad and sometimes beat him for his constant habit of urinating the bed and stinking the room. But he still continues nonetheless. Fucking negro.

If only my father lived with us, he would've disciplined my siblings to stop acting out of order and the house would be quieter. And more peace of mind for me. The house would be tidy at all times too. Helped alot more financially.

Just goes to show that single mother homes with lots of children usually suck and they suck at parenting alone.

Every family needs a masculine father to keep the house stable. Otherwise chaos, being unorganised will become the usual in that very house.

The only exception is maybe if your the only child and a single mother in one household. Maybe it's peaceful and calm in that scenario. But more than 2 kids and a single mum. And the whole house is chaotic and whole headache.

I'm still young but I'm of the legal age to leave your house in this country. Very soon after I moneymaxx. I will leave my home asap. It's too much.

Tell your brother use pissbottles

Every family needs a masculine father to keep the house stable. Otherwise chaos, being unorganised will become the usual in that very house.
You're wiser than all foids, and >90% of men.

Are you NT? What's your IQ?

I hope you succeed beyond your wildest imagination.

His brother urinates onto the bed

Im not NT. I'm not sure about my IQ but I would guess I'm pretty Intelligent and self aware for someone my age. Thanks brocel. Wish the best for you too. <3 (no homo)

Tell your brother use pissbottles
He's right next to me at the moment. I just recommended it to him and he doesn't want to listen. I should kick him in his face . Jokes

I can relate, If I wasn't raised by females then I wouldn't be this cucked.

He's right next to me at the moment. I just recommended it to him and he doesn't want to listen. I should kick him in his face . Jokes
If that was my brother, I'd beat the shit out of him

If that was my brother, I'd beat the shit out of him
I do all the time. But my mum says I need to stop otherwise she will call my dad or notify social services. I hate him so much.

I really try my best to restrain my self from knocking him tf out. Worst I've done to him was give him a black eye after his piss literally leaked on to my bed one night and my duvet was soaked in his urine.

My Mom tries to pull that shit all the time, at some point I stopped giving a fuck.
Yeah one of these days I truly give up. And knock my my brother tf out. I could care less if I end up in child protective services or not.

I'll unleash the angry negroid beast ,like this one:

Attachments

• djimon-hounsou-screaming.gif
    djimon-hounsou-screaming.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
Retarded thread. Being raised by single mother is way better than having a piece of shit father like mine was.

In fact I’d go as far to say men don’t even need fathers, they just shit on their sons and give them bullshit advice which just hurts them in the long run.