Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A fag told me he likes telling people he’s incel for their reaction

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
Mind you, this person is truecel as fuck and only became gay(yes, homosexuality is a decision.) as a way to cope with being single and not having the ability to attract the opposite sex.
This queer is 5’6” and about a 4/10, if I’m being generous. So I find it hilarious he tries to laugh at our circumstances. I know your past faggot, you used to cry about not being able to get a girlfriend. Keep coping. You would have never been able to attract a woman, thus you chose the easiest route out of “inceldom”. Though I don’t really think being a faggot bars your from being incel, since deep down what you really long for is intimacy with a woman.
E3F0FC1B D06D 4714 B170 653F0D8791DC

I, the most complete being of this universe. Who is more intelligent than all by virtue of being me. I am the speaker of objective truths. Everything I preach becomes a reality.

why are you speaking to fags?

80% of faggots are incels in denial

lmao that's no justification
There doesn’t need to be justification. Why do you try to find some hidden implication when there is none?

@The Grinch said it best. Actual fags try to gaslight and convince us we’re gay because that’s what you wish for us to be. Go find your future grooming victims on twitter and reddit. Normal people don’t jump to conclusion like this. You’re a faggot.

Same guy that admitted to his homosexuality and taking pleasure in "satisfy[ing] alpha males."
The only opinion that matters regarding his comment is that of the mods. And they seem to have forgiven him and accepted that this post is LARP, should they take his word. Are you not banned from the .is discord Bloc for promoting LGBT content? Did you not share with me a chart displaying what classifies as homosexuality to defend your attraction to “traps”?

There doesn’t need to be justification. Why do you try to find some hidden implication when there is none?

@The Grinch said it best. Actual fags try to gaslight and convince us we’re gay because that’s what you wish for us to be. Go find your future grooming victims on twitter and reddit. Normal people don’t jump to conclusion like this. You’re a faggot.
Wow! That actually makes senses!

Dude is trying to turn you gay!

The only word we can take for it is his. I have no reason to assume he wasn’t LARPing just as you have no reason to assume he isn’t a fag.
They are making a mistake.

I was banned for alluding to Komesarj being effeminate.
Then the users of the server have told me a lie.

If I was normal, I wouldn't be on this forum. And I'm not trying to find a "hidden implication", I'm just making fun of how you got completely deflective when someone asked you why you were talking to a fag. Why do you try to find some hidden implication where there is none?

If I was normal, I wouldn't be on this forum. And I'm not trying to find a "hidden implication", I'm just making fun of how you got completely deflective when someone asked you why you were talking to a fag. Why do you try to find some hidden implication where there is none?
@wgm24