Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A eulogy for a fallen brother

JFL at you people defending and trying to get this bastard unbanned. I wasn't a fan of most of his, edgy posts, After that, you will still associate with him, even speak his name here? Disgusting and irredeemable, you would be ashamed of yourselves had you any humanity left.

JFL at you people defending and trying to get this bastard unbanned. I wasn't a fan of most of his, edgy posts, After that, you will still associate with him, even speak his name here? Disgusting and irredeemable, you would be ashamed of yourselves had you any humanity left.
that's why I am calling LARP. But the number 1 reason was him publicly admitting to selling heroin for years and yet being so low inhib about his crimes on a PUBLIC forum, where's logic? I can find only 1 reason and that is larp, he can't be that low IQ and he does not sound low IQ.
He gave me a reason that he is incapable of understanding human interactions or whatever, but come on there are rules, you don't need a social clue to understand you are going to get banned.

that's why I am calling LARP.
Well, if we're lucky this will be the last we hear of it, and we'll never find out the details of what went on with this incident.
If we're unlucky, perhaps we'll read about it in the news.

But the number 1 reason was him publicly admitting to selling heroin for years and yet being so low inhib about his crime on a PUBLIC forum, where's logic? I can find only 1 reason and that is larp, he can't be that low IQ and he does not sound low IQ.
I don't think logic came into it, and IQ has nothing to do with any of this. One of his first threads was about him attempting suicide. He obviously had nothing to lose and did not care if he died or was caught. I suppose, it is possibly the most elaborate LARP I've encountered online, but I wouldn't count on it.

F tbh

How are the mighty fallen

Well, if we're lucky this will be the last we hear of it, and we'll never find out the details of what went on with this incident.
If we're unlucky, perhaps we'll read about it in the news.

I don't think logic came into it, and IQ has nothing to do with any of this. One of his first threads was about him attempting suicide. He obviously had nothing to lose and did not care if he died or was caught. I suppose, it is possibly the most elaborate LARP I've encountered online, but I wouldn't count on it.
Nobody wants to go to jail, even people who got nothing to lose. That is shit tier opsec from him.

Gremlincel was there in his suicide thread and seemed genuinely sad when we thought he died. Don't give him shit for not wanting this to go down.

I never took FPSM seriously after it became obvious he was disturbed, so never bothered with the videos. Links? That changes everything.

Ngl Frail was the best poster on this site

Gremlincel was there in his suicide thread and seemed genuinely sad when we thought he died. Don't give him shit for not wanting this to go down.

I never took FPSM seriously after it became obvious he was disturbed, so never bothered with the videos. Links? That changes everything.
I don't know man. I'm not some paragon of morality, I don't know what the fuck I believe in or see as wrong.
But, as of now at least, in my 'unenlightened state'.
And I was sad when I saw the suicide thread. I'm sad for him even now. I do not doubt he has seen as much pain as the rest of us have, pain no man should have to face, pain I'm sure contributes to one committing these kinds of atrocities.
But no amount of pain endured justifies inflicting such meaningless, cruel suffering onto others. We cannot simply look the other way and allow evil to take place as long as it doesn't affect us, like mindless animals. We cannot become the monsters we've hated for so long.

fuark. the good old days

No Ive been around since 2017 jfl
my worthless join date makes me look like a 2020nigger but I've been lurking this site since the summer of 2018. I miss NEET and Insomniac

I want summer 2018 back.

Insomniac, NeetAndTidy, Unistall, @Anger, @fukmylyf, blkpillpress, and many others.

no one could ever emulate Insomniacs style of trolling and shitposting. Insomniac had a unique aura.

I'm curious what these users are doing RN. inceldom is not something you can just drop after all