Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A DOCTOR JUST PERFORMED A SUCCESSFUL HEAD TRANSPLANT WE ALL MIGHT HAVE A CHANGE TO ASCEND

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
Imagine this we could all get a Chad head transplanted

Here it is
NIGGA DID YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED THIS SHIT JFL IT'S OVER NIGGA

Why weren't we born a few decades later? :feelsrope:

Fuck that crap. Fuck medicine. Medicine is a business, ran by 98 year old rich shekelstein jews. Tinfoil hat much, I know. But prove me wrong.

Just give me a lifetime dose of xanax or frontal lobotomy.

I need personality transplant

Fuck man. Way to get my hopes up and dash them on the sides of a cliff.

Fuck man. Way to get my hopes up and dash them on the sides of a cliff.
Wait you actually believed it? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You realise your brain is in your head too right?

Wait you actually believed it? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You realise your brain is in your head too right?
Sometimes I’m not too sure about that. I think there may be nothing inbetween my head but I’m not too sure. Might need to crack it open and take a look.

Sometimes I’m not too sure about that. I think there may be nothing inbetween my head but I’m not too sure. Might need to crack it open and take a look.
You have a brain bro but it has become dumb by you ldaring and being a NEET. You haven't used your brain fully for a very long time.

You have a brain bro but it has become dumb by you ldaring and being a NEET. You haven't used your brain fully for a very long time.
I was a dumb kid too but neet and ldar only made it worse. Might need to do some crosswords on the newspaper or try and learn some new shit.

Haircut transplant, shower transplant, gym transplant, personality transplant, respecting women transplant, fighting the evil inkwels transplant
Haircut transplant, shower transplant, gym transplant, personality transplant, respecting women transplant, fighting the evil inkwels transplant

Brutal double post pill

nah it’s working fine now

Screenshot 20200322 160610  01

Fuck if only I could be born a couple hundred years from now like 2200 or shit to whiteness cyberpunk like cyber brain and artificial bodies like ghost in the shell

A year or two ago news was breaking out of a head transplant about to be made. The guy ended up changing his mind I believe.
I didn't knew you posted......

It will never begin for Frankenstein cels

fuck after reading the title I though you were talking about that italian doctor from metal gear solid v who almost did it
shame

Finally, my body can experience what being with a chad's head is like :feelsautistic:
Too bad for my head doe :feelsrope:

some italian dude was gonna do it but he is probably dead now

The next generation of incels will be happier, very good but sad it wont be us

I want a t-1000 head.

Imagine this we could all get a Chad head transplanted

Here it is
NIGGA DID YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED THIS SHIT JFL IT'S OVER NIGGA
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I knew this was bait from the start tbh