Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A decentralized armed force consisting of women haters?

ÜbermenschWOD

ÜbermenschWOD

Banned
-
The other day, this thought just hit me like a chad hits a Stacy's G spot.

What if Elliot Roger was a trained Marine?!!

Let's go one step further. What if Elliot Roger was a marine sniper?!

Most importantly what if he could just disappear into the woods and evade capture?

What could he accomplish with that level of skill set?

They say, "The will must be greater than the skill." but I think the skill is as equally important.

Think about it. A group of highly trained and heavily armed guys with a strong sense of purpose who love nothing more than killing 8s and 9s? Yeah, I know it sounds gay, cringe and even unrealistic.

But it doesn’t have to be.

We could prioritize 3 modes of training:-

1. Survival Training (How to live off the land etc)
2. Firearms Training
3. Military style Fitness Training (The kind of training special ops guys do i.e. calisthenics PT, running, rucking etc.)

I know you're asking, "What the fuck is your point?"

But please consider this. If all the lone incel school shooters weren't so untrained but actually trained and devised a plan together to deal some heavy damage (killing 100s of 8s and 10s), how cool would that be?

We only have so much time in our hands, we can either sit down and watch chads fuck all those 8s and 10s simply by existing or we can have an impact which can happen only if we meetup, start educating ourselves on different kinds of warfares, train with a mission in mind and then unleash hell on foids.

Just imagine us heavily armed infiltrating a chads party at 2:00 AM and just emptying rounds after rounds on em. And then just vanish deep into woods. That'd be the greatest satisfaction ever.

Or you could look back at one of those dead foids like Chris Tucker does in Rush Hour 3 at the asian assassin and say, "We coulda been a couple. We coulda have some' special. BUT YOU ONE CRAZY ASS BITCH!!!"

cope, all those military faggots are zogbot made to die for isreal the could never do anything else

Thanks for the glow:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: GrAY bro, it's pretty dark already where I live:feelshaha:.

cope, all those military faggots are zogbot made to die for isreal the could never do anything else
We could have our own manifesto starting with something like,

"The online dating revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the sub 6 men."

We’d get shut down for terrorism :feelsjuice:

Thanks for helping me save money on my electricity bill glowie

My phone went to 1% battery instantly from the brightness it took to view this thread

FVYIlqKUsAI5mWW

Holy fuck its a foid writing

bro you are glowing harder than sun :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

The other day, this thought just hit me like a chad hits a Stacy's G spot.

What if Elliot Roger was a trained Marine?!!

Let's go one step further. What if Elliot Roger was a marine sniper?!

Most importantly what if he could just disappear into the woods and evade capture?

What could he accomplish with that level of skill set?

They say, "The will must be greater than the skill." but I think the skill is as equally important.

Think about it. A group of highly trained and heavily armed guys with a strong sense of purpose who love nothing more than killing 8s and 9s? Yeah, I know it sounds gay, cringe and even unrealistic.

But it doesn’t have to be.

We could prioritize 3 modes of training:-

1. Survival Training (How to live off the land etc)
2. Firearms Training
3. Military style Fitness Training (The kind of training special ops guys do i.e. calisthenics PT, running, rucking etc.)

I know you're asking, "What the fuck is your point?"

But please consider this. If all the lone incel school shooters weren't so untrained but actually trained and devised a plan together to deal some heavy damage (killing 100s of 8s and 10s), how cool would that be?

We only have so much time in our hands, we can either sit down and watch chads fuck all those 8s and 10s simply by existing or we can have an impact which can happen only if we meetup, start educating ourselves on different kinds of warfares, train with a mission in mind and then unleash hell on foids.

Just imagine us heavily armed infiltrating a chads party at 2:00 AM and just emptying rounds after rounds on em. And then just vanish deep into woods. That'd be the greatest satisfaction ever.

Or you could look back at one of those dead foids like Chris Tucker does in Rush Hour 3 at the asian assassin and say, "We coulda been a couple. We coulda have some' special. BUT YOU ONE CRAZY ASS BITCH!!!"

Remember the Unabomber, this guy was a primitive survivalist with an incredibly high IQ. He was a mathematics professor and prodigy (wonder child) who terrorised the entire United States with his mailbombs.

He only managed to 3 people.

It is incredibly difficult to be an effective killer no matter how smart and skillful you are, either you get a large one off terroristic plot (Oklahoma bombings, World Trade Center bombings by Al-Qaeada in New York, or later 9/11 also by Al-Qaeada also against the WTC) of you'll fizzle and die rather quickly. Even armed trained terrorists fighting against unarmed civilians in populous Paris barely killed many.

Either you organise and co-ordinate, or you'll do a large scale chemical attack.

Remember the Unabomber, this guy was a primitive survivalist with an incredibly high IQ. He was a mathematics professor and prodigy (wonder child) who terrorised the entire United States with his mailbombs.

He only managed to 3 people.

It is incredibly difficult to be an effective killer no matter how smart and skillful you are, either you get a large one off terroristic plot (Oklahoma bombings, World Trade Center bombings by Al-Qaeada in New York, or later 9/11 also by Al-Qaeada also against the WTC) of you'll fizzle and die rather quickly. Even armed trained terrorists fighting against unarmed civilians in populous Paris barely killed many.

Either you organise and co-ordinate, or you'll do a large scale chemical attack.

I forgot to add in Minecraft.

We could have our own manifesto starting with something like,

"The online dating revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the sub 6 men."

We need to organise large scale protests first to gain momentum, make it something like anti-Tinder or something and from there we could have an organisation and recruit radicals. You only need a handful of radicals to disrupt a society.

This is all obviously just hypothetical.

View: https://youtu.be/xdTS2ljRYEE

military man / soldiers , are retards that dont know that they are cannonfooder .

And believe in Prestige and Money .

kek :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: