Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A day will come when they will stop laughing.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I envision a day when powerful political leader who represents our interests will gain control in one of the leading countries in the world. His speech will be a warning sign for all normalscum and vagina worshippers in the world ( like A.Hitler speech to the Reichstag on 30 January 1939 threatening international Jewry ). Creating panic in all media outlets in the world. He even may use words, similar to Hitler:
"During my struggle for power, the normies primarily received with laughter my prophecies that I would someday assume the leadership of the state and thereby of the entire nation and then, among many other things, achieve a solution of the normie problem. I suppose that meanwhile the laughter of normies that resounded then is probably already choking in their throats. Earlier they all laughed, those normies. They thought it was a joke. But today, they don't laugh anymore. They know it's become bloody serious".

Hitler was human garbage

I envision a day when powerful political leader who represents our interests will gain control in one of the leading countries in the world.
That would only happen though a populist uprising or a straight out (para)military coup. Trump was probably the best populist the right could get in regards to being appealing to normies and yet making no excuses and compromises. As the deep state seized the vote Trump and the right didn't went in the aggressive position to take what was right fully theirs. There is no political solution.

Nazithreads.is

Cope no one gives a flying fuck about incels and there is no chance in hell we will gain a wiff of political power

Cope no one gives a flying fuck about incels and there is no chance in hell we will gain a wiff of political power
OP is Low IQ for thinking that.

Wishful thinking OP.

but I can't blame you. For many of us it's all that's left . That or the rope :feelsrope:
Hitler was human garbage
He fucked any chance for traditionalists to gain global influence or power . Not even necessary racists or ethnonationalits.

No political leader will do this. They get pussy on demand.

You're a nigger.
t.
1619205955036-jpeg.438243

I envision a day when powerful political leader who represents our interests will gain control in one of the leading countries in the world. His speech will be a warning sign for all normalscum and vagina worshippers in the world ( like A.Hitler speech to the Reichstag on 30 January 1939 threatening international Jewry ). Creating panic in all media outlets in the world. He even may use words, similar to Hitler:
"During my struggle for power, the normies primarily received with laughter my prophecies that I would someday assume the leadership of the state and thereby of the entire nation and then, among many other things, achieve a solution of the normie problem. I suppose that meanwhile the laughter of normies that resounded then is probably already choking in their throats. Earlier they all laughed, those normies. They thought it was a joke. But today, they don't laugh anymore. They know it's become bloody serious".
Me too, we will rise again

Trump could've been that leader but he cucked out on us.