Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A day in the life of Gigachad

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/wjDdGvuqTcY

And how to get such a great life? Just be born with the right genes / genetic recombination aka just be lucky.

Life = luck. Everything else is either additional or total cope

But its your fault being incel and poor :soy::feelsclown:

If you've seen his parents, they're utterly unremarkable. This nigga Sean literally got the best genetic recombination dice roll in all of human history.

If you've seen his parents, they're utterly unremarkable. This nigga Sean literally got the best genetic recombination dice roll in all of human history.
Unremarkable but human looking, not deformed or having some undesirable phenotype like my dad’s family does, kek
F6A2912F 52DC 42F1 8E58 3E6C81335841
446E135D E0D5 4116 B987 C83D044C9F0F

And how to get such a great life? Just be born with the right genes / genetic recombination aka just be lucky.
Yep, we need to apply eugenics ASAP, too bad people are bluepilled retards, who find it "Immoral:foidSoy:".

Last edited:
Meanwhile Foid models look like this, and I wouldn't be surprised if some toilets made him into an anklecel because an identical Chad with better ankles was one swipe away.

Also, 25 is near Wall age (28) for Chad's, so his luck will soon be over.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220403-205139.png
    Screenshot_20220403-205139.png
    801 KB · Views: 34
Of course he lives in NYC... How is it even possible to ascend in a place where you get mogged by literal gigachad models? :feelsohgod:

@Zer0/∞ @Broly @Transcended Trucel
it's beyond ogre :feelsrope:

If you are a foid or an attractive male you cannot lose. Imagine being that guy, knowing from the day you were born your success in life was guaranteed just because of a few millimetres of bone.

I always found that he looks weird due to his eyes, I'm not a foid though so I don't think my opinion on how attractive he is matters.

He still mogs me to the Oort cloud though.

I wish all chads would get irreversible ED so they can’t enjoy Stacy’s asshole anymore.

Last edited:
I always found that he looks weird due to his eyes, I'm not a foid though so I don't think my opinion on how attractive he is matters.

He still mogs me to the Oort cloud though.
Most people consider Sean's eyes to be his best feature. Though I get what you're saying, I think he might be good-looking to the point where it's inhuman and uncanny. Nigga looks like a character from Final Fantasy.

But personality matters and looks aren't that important, right? This dude is rich bc of the bones in his face.:blackpill: