Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A day in the life of a black man in texas

No offence but black men are the only race of men to ask these questions, legit insecure

No offence but black men are the only race of men to ask these questions, legit insecure
No one forced her to kiss him, and in the other vids say she likes texas because they have more black men in there lol. White women are race traiors.

No one forced her to kiss him and say she likes texas because they have more black men in there lol. White women are race traiors.
When I type into YouTube
"which race of men do you prefer"
All the result are black men asking this question :feelskek:

Kill niggers am i right @Rabbi Schneerson

Big Ole' Texas is BBC only territory

Are all your post just race baiting

When I type into YouTube
"which race of men do you prefer"
All the result are black men asking this question :feelskek:
Blacks are the least popular amongst asian and white foids after ricecels, unless you are bbcmaxxed which they are probably not. The dickpill is 1000% more brootal on blacks dude to memes and pop cultures so a lot of blacks are insecure about it

FB9059C8 29D1 4776 9098 3AAF67BF5B4A

Blacks are the least popular amongst asian and white foids after ricecels, unless you are bbcmaxxed which they are probably not. The dickpill is 1000% more brootal on blacks dude to memes and pop cultures so a lot of blacks are insecure about it
go outside - its not about silly stats. Guess what when a man fucks a women, they dont fill out a survey after.

go outside - its not about silly stats. Guess what when a man fucks a women, they dont fill out a survey after.
fuck off greycel infiltrator retarded go back to IT you bitch ass nigga

White women are race traiors.
I would love to behead these white whorish race traitors, and post a video of it on a gore website in a videogame

I've seen the first guy many times, his stuff is most likely scripted

White Race traitors!
The letters ´BBC´ should be carved into their foreheads with a knife, so white men can avoid these bitches.

Man everything in this video is duscuting but that nigger song in the background oh god.

The white females that like black guys are mostly sluts who have had everything from white guys and are now trying to venture off into some myth (BBC) or they are obese and they realize that many black guys 3 points higher than their SMV are somehow attracted to and simping for them