Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Day in the Life: Cambridge Student

Status
Not open for further replies.
i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Banned
-

This is what life is like with a high IQ.

Should see a day in the life software engineer featuring a female living life on ez mode. Ragefuel 2 b h.

People like this (pompous cunts) are actually really fascinating. It's like learning about a totally different world.

I love these types of characters. They act so smug, they don’t realize they drop bits of information I use to their downfall, either by stalking/harassing or blackmailing. I especially love it when they act like cucks and offer anything when you confront them.

How many normal guys go wine-tasting after their lectures at Cambridge, lmao
True, but I am not talking about his lifestyle, I meant the way he behaves

True, but I am not talking about his lifestyle, I meant the way he behaves

I just got the feeling that he carries himself like he's better than filthy commoners. I don't commiserate with rich people day-to-day though, so I might be biased. This guy could just be a normal skyscraper-IQ smart kid.

Meanwhile, the life of an incel community college dropout...
nabya.jpg

I love these types of characters. They act so smug, they don’t realize they drop bits of information I use to their downfall, either by stalking/harassing or blackmailing. I especially love it when they act like cucks and offer anything when you confront them.
dark triadcel

Meh, at the end of the day I could kick his ass.

At least they can afford copes tbhbth

Status
Not open for further replies.