Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A cute foid sat opposite to me in metro today

Autizmooos

Autizmooos

schizoïdecel
★★★★
it felt awakred af i had to look at the window the whole time so we can't have any eye contact that lasted for 10 minutes

You did good OP, imagine if you had tried to talk to her, you would't be here browsing rn. You would propably be in prison....

TWWnpGy

Good job OP. It's not sexual harassment if you dont look at her

Worst thing is when you look out of the window and then you catch her eyes in the reflection.
There is no escape

Worst thing is when you look out of the window and then you catch her eyes in the reflection.
There is no escape
O V E R for reflection-spycels

O V E R for reflection-spycels
Same in the gym. Everywhere are mirrors that reflect another mirror that already reflects at least 3 foids asses.
And all the dudes wearing sunglasses to stare at them, absolute madmen!

Read some manga on your phone.

I like to look at Japanese men's fashion magazines.

lol why was he banned?

lol why was he banned?
posted a thread with photos of a university-integration-party. No idea why that's against the rules, tho.
the thread is gone, so I assume that was the reason.

Same in the gym. Everywhere are mirrors that reflect another mirror that already reflects at least 3 foids asses.
And all the dudes wearing sunglasses to stare at them, absolute madmen!
Lol tepl us more. Sunglass in an indoor gym?

Lol tepl us more. Sunglass in an indoor gym?
Yes it's a bright indoor gym. It happens mostly before afternoon when all the sluts from the university storm in to do yoga and their typical "look at me" exercises. Fun Fact: It's mostly the gymcels/manlets who try to act alpha while wearing these glasses. One time I caught one of them looking and gave him a smirk and a brotherly nodding but that autist walked away.

Gymceiling will deliver you a lot of funny autism stories.

I hate public seating arrangements where you have to look at strangers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back