Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A curry foid once told me she sucked off an uber driver because she was too horny.

C

curry_subhuman

Greycel
Was talking to this girl from Delhi. She told me once she was drunk and coming to her flat from hauz khas to Delhi. The uber driver was kinda hot, she started talking with him during the ride. Eventually they parked under a secluded place and she sucked him off and he finished in her mouth. She said they are fuck buddies now.

This is the state of foids in India.

past generation raised these women and also expects their sons to find a wife somehow

just a whore being a whore

A simp is gonna marry that public toilet.

he had a good personality you inkwell

Bet he was white
There’s plenty of fuck material in India already for curryfoids. Thanks to Persians, Aryans, Greeks and Turks invading the country throughout history and installing a 10% elite to mog & mock us actual curry folks.
This is what the Uber driver looked like
EC105800 E511 4CDD 9B94 9894D224B9EE

And this is me after taking 25 showers going out to shit in the woods being made to jestermaxx with a snake in front of a white foid
96259058 AD78 40EB 9549 08A74F87D7F3

41AEAAF4 CC03 464D B092 2352CC8B4B78

Last edited:
This what's waiting for any currycel who arrange marriages.

Should've gotten her drunk tbh.

Over for currycels

Very unsettling news for curryland.

That taxi driver was probably @FemoidsGTFO , damn fakecels doing what they do best.

There’s plenty of fuck material in India already for curryfoids. Thanks to Persians, Aryans, Greeks and Turks invading the country throughout history and installing a 10% elite to mog & mock us actual curry folks.
This is what the Uber driver looked like
View attachment 276545
And this is me after taking 25 showers going out to shit in the woods being made to jestermaxx with a snake in front of a white foid
View attachment 276546
View attachment 276547
But aren't you the one cucking to the sandniggers? :V :V :V

Last edited:
Looks like parents lost control of foids in curryland, normies they pressure the foids to stay virgin.

AWALT strikes again: Curryland edition

5CBC63DF 9D5E 43C4 8726 294F3EDE3542

The suffering is real.

Just be a curry taxi driver, bro
JBC strikes again

Can believe if it was Delhi, plenty of attractive guys due to admixture and dominant, soy free based culture of Punjabis and haryanis, and also there's plenty of hot currywhores.

Still, it's a 1 in 10 million occurrence

literally just be an uber driver bro