Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A cunt grabbed my butt at school when I was 14

unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
I failed the third grade. So I turned 15 in the middle of the school year when I was in 8th grade. At the beginning of the school year, we had a fire drill. I and all the other students walked outside the school. When the fire drill ended, I and all the other students started walking back towards the school to go back inside the school. There was nobody within 15 feet of me when I was walking back towards the school. There was a group of girls walking about 20 feet behind me. These girls were 8th graders just like me. All of a sudden I felt someone grab my butt. I immediately turned around, and I saw this hot blond girl named Stephanie running back to the other group of girls. All the girls were giggling about the fact that Stephanie grabbed my butt. It was the talk of the class for the first few minutes when we all returned to class. Stephanie grabbed my butt as a joke to do the grossest thing imaginable, which was to grab my butt. Maybe one of the other girls put her up to it. This was humiliating to me. I did not retaliate at the time because I had such strong inhibitions programmed into me against grabbing a girl's butt.

If a girl ever grabs deliberately grabs my butt ever again, I am going to retaliate and grab her butt. I don't care if the girl is only twelve years old.

im sorry you had to experience this

I failed the third grade. So I turned 15 in the middle of the school year when I was in 8th grade. At the beginning of the school year, we had a fire drill. I and all the other students walked outside the school. When the fire drill ended, I and all the other students started walking back towards the school to go back inside the school. There was nobody within 15 feet of me when I was walking back towards the school. There was a group of girls walking about 20 feet behind me. These girls were 8th graders just like me. All of a sudden I felt someone grab my butt. I immediately turned around, and I saw this hot blond girl named Stephanie running back to the other group of girls. All the girls were giggling about the fact that Stephanie grabbed my butt. It was the talk of the class for the first few minutes when we all returned to class. Stephanie grabbed my butt as a joke to do the grossest thing imaginable, which was to grab my butt. Maybe one of the other girls put her up to it. This was humiliating to me. I did not retaliate at the time because I had such strong inhibitions programmed into me against grabbing a girl's butt.

If a girl ever grabs deliberately grabs my butt ever again, I am going to retaliate and grab her butt. I don't care if the girl is only twelve years old.
I want a foid to grab my ass too.

Some faggot used to slap my ass in 7th grade he stopped after I beat him tho. I threw him to the ground and punched him in the face a few times gave him a blue eye but I stopped I wish I did more but he threatened to sue me after jfl and my faggot teacher said I shouldn't have done that fucking faggot school I hope someone shoots it up

Chad soyjak

Chadcels.is at it again

Some faggot used to slap my ass in 7th grade he stopped after I beat him tho. I threw him to the ground and punched him in the face a few times gave him a blue eye but I stopped I wish I did more but he threatened to sue me after jfl and my faggot teacher said I shouldn't have done that fucking faggot school I hope someone shoots it up
And he was in some faggot nigger gang aswell so I had to beg my mom to get me a knife so I can walk outside without being scared

Chadcels.is at it again
This does NOT make me a chad. I am 43 and lifetime dateless. I don't know if another girl put Stephanie up to do this or if Stephanie picked me as the target herself. What I do know is that I was picked to be the guy whose butt she grabbed because I was the most UGLY guy around!

that's SA report her to the police immediately

I need the same experience

that's SA report her to the police immediately
It was almost 30 years ago.

If it happened again, I wouldn't report the girl to the police. I would just grab her butt.

It was almost 30 years ago.
doesn't matter just pull a christine blasey ford

it's never too late to make a rape accusation

even if a girl SA'd you in kindergarten, you have the right to report it

Are you actually 43