Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A cumskin gets brutally rejected by a curry foid because of '' the spark '' !!

Tall blonde white guy not enough for ethnic foid? Im genuinely surprised.

Not white and tall enough + clearly tried too hard + random woman moment of her just saying No because she felt like it

Well she's in the west, she has hundreds of other (better) options.
One rejection doesn't discount the universal attractiveness that comes from being white. This is cherrypicking. Of course I don't mean to claim that whites can't be incel either.
JFL she looks disgusting, her looksmatch is shitting in the streets of new delhi while she's living like a goddess in the west and still complaining about men's privilege

Sadly true. Women dont care anymore for passing opportunities even at 30, they know they can find another guy with few swipes.

The glasses might be the problem. He had to eyecontactmaxx in that case

This is cherrypicking.
Cope
One rejection doesn't discount the universal attractiveness that comes from being white.
Of course I don't mean to claim that whites can't be incel either.
But she would still reject all white men who look like him and below his looks and what she means by the spark = giga white chad who makes one of the population.

faggy nosering sealed his fate

Sadly true. Women dont care anymore for passing opportunities even at 30, they know they can find another guy with few swipes.
Yes
The optionpill is the most brutal of all.
No matter how much efforts you put, there will be always someone better than you and if you ever managed to get a pussy, she is with you at the moment just because you are the only better option that she can get and she can't get a chance with better options but she will cheat on or leave you forever in the blink of eye for a chance with a better option. This is the current situation of dating. The man is nothing more than option for the woman.

Yes
The optionpill is the most brutal of all.
No matter how much efforts you put, there will be always someone better than you and if you ever managed to get a pussy, she is with you at the moment just because you are the only better option that she can get and she can't get a chance with better options but she will cheat on or leave you forever in the blink of eye for a chance with a better option. This is the current situation of dating. The man is nothing more than option for the woman.
They keep orbiters in reserve and men are so desperate they are capable of orbiting for years until their opportunity comes up. I swear all my foid cousins hate most foids and have mostly male "friends"

Women keep setting the bar higher and higher, the better they can get. She is some dark-skinned curry foid while he is a tall white dude and he is not good enough for her.

They keep orbiters in reserve and men are so desperate they are capable of orbiting for years until their opportunity comes up.
Simps are the reason for increasing their hypergamy. Simps also give attention to ugly foids so that increases their ego and now you see ugly foids rejecting good looking men.
I swear all my foid cousins hate most foids and have mostly male "friends"
Women hate each other more than they hate men that is the reason they friendzone men and use them as emotional tampon because they don't trust each other. I made a whole thread about that

Last edited:
Women hate each other more than they hate men that is the reason they friendzone men and use them as emotional tampon. I made a whole thread about that
High iq, they need more than a friend, they need a full-time husband to deal with all her shit but without giving anything in return. Other foids are competition and foid dont have a need to simp for another foid like men do. I remember hearing a term "desert queen" which depicts a foid that have only male group friends, and as only foid she gets special treatment and worship, something like Smurfette from other smurfs.

Is he insane? Like I'm asking genuinely. What's wrong with him?

He mogs the living shit out of that monkey.

staged fake and gay

she wants his cock badly actually

i need to start taking rejections like this instead of sperging out on them about all their insecurities which probably makes me like manlet raging.

i think its best to accept the rejection like how he did 'well you're a nice person and i hope you do find someone' to show you arent hurt by her decision. but he shouldntve said 'but i wouldve liked to see you again' cos hes giving her the validation she needs with absolutely no benefit to himself.

should also make her feel insecure in a very subtle way by not immediately validating her like 99% of bluecucks do regardless of whether they get rejected or not

Didn't watch, the curry foid has a weird smile.

High iq, they need more than a friend, they need a full-time husband to deal with all her shit but without giving anything in return. Other foids are competition and foid dont have a need to simp for another foid like men do. I remember hearing a term "desert queen" which depicts a foid that have only male group friends, and as only foid she gets special treatment and worship, something like Smurfette from other smurfs.
Yes. Foids are in competition even when she friendzoens, she will talk badly about other foids behind their backs only showing her jealousy and enviousness using you as emotional tampon for her validation. I think foids also their male groups to brag at each other like the foid who has the more orbiters has the high smv.

Is he insane? Like I'm asking genuinely. What's wrong with him?

He mogs the living shit out of that monkey.
If you want an honest answer, its because women don't want to lose especially since they've been told they are goddesses. She knows this shit is staged and fake therefore instead of potentially having the Chad ask her out for the video and later discarding her irl. She'd rather look like a qween boss independent women on a video with millions of potential views OVER having Chad bring her useless pride back to earth.

This is why women usually pull the trigger on relationships, THEY DON'T WANT TO LOSE. Its also why simps and beta orbiters are crucial to a woman (they wont say this though). Sure they won't get validation from Chad but 1000 simps calling you qween is more than enough.

Ever see a woman get rejected?

he needs a jawline
no jawline=death
The Jawline is cope. It is enough to just have a descent jaw.
I think what he needs more is hunter thick eyes
His eyebrows are completely invisible which makes his eye area look like an alien
He would look better like this
Eyes make or break you

The Jawline is cope. It is enough to just have a descent jaw.
I think what he needs more is hunter thick eyes
His eyebrows are completely invisible which makes his eye area look like an alien
He would look better like this
Eyes make or break you
View attachment 548613View attachment 548614View attachment 548615View attachment 548616View attachment 548617
yeah show examples of people with excellent jaws and eyes. show me someone with a subpar jaws but good hunter eyes.. Eyes are for chad pro max tier but no jaw=incel

He mogs her but he's pretty weird-looking himself. :feelsUgh:

Ethnic bitches only want white men when its for a green card. Once they can finally live in a developed country, they become just like every other western whore.

This is what low IQ JBW copers in here never get.
Not white and tall enough + clearly tried too hard + random woman moment of her just saying No because she felt like it
when the coping is too strong

Brutal transformers pill

she was on her periode

She needs a sparking