Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A cuck ordered Belle Delphine's bathwater, drank it, and now is hospitalized

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
The normtards think incels are buying this stuff.

323 guests :feelswhat:

To the 322 guests right now observing this thread, this community is not a cult.

Peggy fell out of a plane and broke her back, but miraculously was able to start feeling her arms and legs, so she started entering rehab to walk again. Cotton sees this "therapy" as ridiculous and for pussies, thus begins his own "shock therapy" by bossing Peggy around and getting her to push herself just to stop his bullying. At the end, Cotton makes Peggy climb a large hill at a graveyard so she can dance on Cotton's grave as her reward for being able to stand on her own. It was a touching episode if you care about Peggy, but I figured the image of Cotton bossing women around was pretty funny.
legit.

Why do so many guests always view my threads :feelswow: Glowfags have me on their watchlist

holy fuck?