Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A cuck ordered Belle Delphine's bathwater, drank it, and now is hospitalized

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-

Hopefully he suffers.

Lifefuel

That’s what he gets for being a cuck

Wow so it wasn’t just tap water? Props to the foid for putting in the effort tbh

How tf you drink tap water and be hospitalised? Probably a piece of the jar or something.

Why would you drink it if she didn't even pee in it? Retard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Tbh she prbly banked on this happening in order to get more publicity.

maybe he did it on purpose? could be a high iq plan if there is some legal action.
but i guess he could also be a supercuck and did it on purpose, not for money, but for her attention. probably the latter.

Belle told Femail: 'I really didn’t think the reaction would be this crazy. I didn’t expect to sell so many, I’ve sold over 500 in the first two days and have run out of stock.

The influencer who has racked up almost 4 million followers by sharing racy cosplay pictures online is selling her bathwater for £24 a pot

500*24 = go eat rice

Last edited:
There's still justice in this world.

Put a lifefuel tag.

I hope he dies.

Edit: Or even better... he survives but in terrible health and successfully sues her for billions. That would be divine justice.

Lmfao this is something that genuinely makes me feel joy :feelskek:

I bet he regrets buying that shit now dumb cuck

There was a warning, you cuck.

Can you imagine being in the ER (the emergency room, not the other ER) and explaining this shit?

Can you imagine being in the ER (the emergency room, not the other ER) and explaining this shit?
Y-you don't understand! I was trying to.. um... Well I was drinking this tap water because a lady on the internet said that she might have touched it and I was fapping bu- what do you mean I'm a weirdo?

64 butthurt guests :soy::feels:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK WHAT THE FUCK

I hope he dies in agony.

Wow, just when I thought cucks couldn't be even more cucks by buying the bathwater, this cuck takes the crown of king cuck for not only buying this bathwater, but drinking it. Clownworld confirm.

Edit: HOLY Shit 95 guests? WTF?

Wow so it wasn’t just tap water? Props to the foid for putting in the effort tbh

This kinda proves it isn't. Water filled with all her gross ass juices and dead skin cells.

You know some cuck bought like 30 jars of it. Just so he could dump it in a bath tub and swim in it.

Also
66 Users
100 Guests

Kek, 69 users are viewing this thread right now. That’s the sex number!

T0P KEK

Cucks ) 122

0Y VEY
This kinda proves it isn't. Water filled with all her gross ass juices and dead skin cells.
Only cuckolds love that kinky disgusting shit

He probably should pick a rope from Docs office and kill himself for huge shame.

Guests viewing this topic, FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 57, Cucks: 114)
  • Admiral_Arkantos
  • MSCW
  • Uglychincel
  • 78980n
  • Sans
  • TigerFestival
  • DarkMTS_57
  • Curious0
  • bill00
  • wereqryan
  • Gimmetherope
  • Arrogantcel
  • soulartemis
  • DaveBuster
  • imbored21
  • Toadman
  • Salustio
  • turbocuckcel_7000
  • IncelGolem
  • blockhead24
  • tulasdanslos
  • Turkbro
  • Speedloader
  • BodyFat10orRope
  • WawelDragon1683
  • Gyros_Pretcel
  • StoicNihilist
  • ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • PotatoTomato
  • Dregster666
  • DoctorBlythe
  • Firefly
  • SelfCrucified
  • Phallusy
  • Ellsworth
  • happiless
  • pp183
  • stravinsky
  • ... and 19 more

If they would dropping like flies it would be very unfortunate.

(Guests: 114)

JFL I stated there was a disclaimer and someone even said to me:

"Cucks will still drink it"

Hope he sues the living shit out of her.

Also

Guests: 104

Surprising that people don't know not to drink bathwater

I bet it was worth it for him.

Some hundred years ago people died in wars and shit now they're either roping, ERing, or drinking bathwater lmao.

Holy shit lmao, that's 100000000% deserved