Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A coworker of mine is the embodiment of the soy emoji. That's how i imagine a typical IT user.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
So, i've recently transfered to another workplace. I work for an external company and one of the clients for their corporation (the one responsible for IT) is LITERALLY the :soy: face.

I swear he's like 36 and i'm 35, but despite me being ugly, i'm fit and i look WAY younger and intimidating that this buffoon.

Now, why i'm mocking him instead of sympatizing with this framecel bald cuck? Becase he's exactly how i think an IT user could be in real life: this jester is on the medium hierarchy of his corporation, he's always trying to make a joke in every occasion he thinks he's allowed to. He tried even with me but after the third time, being the asshole i am, i made sure to embarass him in front of all his coworkers saying "wow, you have always something so say, guess all women swoon over you". His female coworker (ugly) strarted to laugh and the cuck never dared even to watch me. He's also arrogant and i am pretty sure that i will have to argue with him sometimes, because i have to work with him.

And guess what, despite his jestermaxxing i've never seen him with a woman. Poor guy, if he was more clever i'd have introduced him to the blackpill.

Last edited:
i made sure to embarass him in front of all his coworkers saying "wow, you have always something so say, guess all women swall over you". His female coworker (ugly) strarted to laugh and the cuck never dared even to watch me.
:chad:

He tried even with me but after the third time, being the asshole i am, i made sure to embarass him in front of all his coworkers saying "wow, you have always something so say, guess all women swoon over you". His female coworker (ugly) strarted to laugh and the cuck never dared even to watch me.

Insulting him in front of a foid (and making her laugh) is a chad trait. That dude was just probably coping with his small frame. You should sympathized with him and show him a few FaceandLMS videos.

The worst part about wagecucking is that is going to be full of soyboys

Insulting him in front of a foid (and making her laugh) is a chad trait. That dude was just probably coping with his small frame. You should sympathized with him and show him a few FaceandLMS videos.

I don't stand for arrogant people and the fact he was a soy just added to the offense. That's why i always say that i'd probably brutalize an IT user if i happen to meet him in real life.

The foid (that was ugly) laughed because she was nervous, like "omg this guy insulted us, we are the clients of his corporation!"

That was a Chaddy move

:feelsokman:
no sympathizing with cucks. ITcoping is not allowed. also if he did that he'd be reported to HR I guarantee it :lul: