Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A convo I had with coworkers yesterday.

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
Before stating seeing my patients I had a chat with foid coworkers about English Division Dentistry students.
To put it short, they're ethnics (mostly Middle easterners and Taiwanese/Vietnamese ricebros) paying some hard cash to study dentistry in my Alma Mater and a current workplace.
Most of them aren't bad looking really, heightmoggers and overal healthy dudes with decent faces.
I was listening patiently as foids were muttering some unpleasant opinions they have about them, e.g.
"They are dull, lazy and incompetent.", "Most of them smell bad, so they have to use more cologne to cover their strong musk." And so on.
From time to time, I supervised some of them during their classes and they seemed rather pleasant, so I countered foids with my observations.
They shrugged most of things I had to say off.
Foids are disgusting themselves, so they are in no place to make usually uncalled for remarks about someones hygiene.

foids talk like this behind the backs of everyone who's not chad

Most of them smell bad, so they have to use more cologne to cover their strong musk.
Funny thing is that, when I used to work in retail, at closing time, the women's bathroom would be usually more disgusting than the men's due to tampons, period blood on occasion, and a surprising amount of shit (not saying that men's bathrooms were a significant improvement).

Before stating seeing my patients I had a chat with foid coworkers about English Division Dentistry students.
To put it short, they're ethnics (mostly Middle easterners and Taiwanese/Vietnamese ricebros) paying some hard cash to study dentistry in my Alma Mater and a current workplace.
Most of them aren't bad looking really, heightmoggers and overal healthy dudes with decent faces.
I was listening patiently as foids were muttering some unpleasant opinions they have about them, e.g.
"They are dull, lazy and incompetent.", "Most of them smell bad, so they have to use more cologne to cover their strong musk." And so on.
From time to time, I supervised some of them during their classes and they seemed rather pleasant, so I countered foids with my observations.
They shrugged most of things I had to say off.
Foids are disgusting themselves, so they are in no place to make usually uncalled for remarks about someones hygiene.
Your patients? Are you a dentist? What do you do?

Your patients? Are you a dentist? What do you do?
Remember dentist called Deathmint, it's-a-mee. I'm an intern in a hospital with dentistry division.

Remember dentist called Deathmint, it's-a-mee. I'm an intern in a hospital with dentistry division.
Nice, yes I remember you. I have also been an intern at a hospital, but for technical stuff.

Nice, yes I remember you. I have also been an intern at a hospital, but for technical stuff.
Cool, that was a really lovely reunion.:feelsYall: Take care, man.:feelzez: