Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A conversation I had with a new father

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
This Tyrone I was talking to was telling me stories about how seeing his newborn son for the first time changed his life. He asked me if I wanted to have kids someday, completely obvious that I'm a tiny ugly ricecel with aspergers. I mentioned to him, that I personally would never want to have kids, a son especially, because I cannot guarantee they would live a happy life. I left it at that. Aside from kind of jabbing me that all men should want sons over daughters, what he said next, destroyed me. He said:

"When I looked at my son the other day, that kid right there, that's me. And that's all I needed to know that he will be great in life, because of ME."

When he left, I was shaken to my core. I was seething with the resentment of simply existing. How can the world be so inequitable? It was at that moment when I realized that that all sexhavers, all procreators; they are Gods, if not true Gods, then most certainly have the delusions of a God.

The average parents never anticipate their kid becoming socially isolated. They think everything is a given because they made it. I wouldn’t want anyone to be socially isolated.

Last edited:
They never anticipate their kid becoming socially isolated. They think everything is a given because they made it. I wouldn’t want anyone to be socially isolated.

See lower-tier normies that breed have to worry about this shit. The point is that the Tyrone understands he is advantaged at the circle of life, of simply existing and procreating- because he is a Tyrone, his son will be a Tyrone. Only Chad can stop him.

Typical arrogant low IQ nigger who is so delusional that he can't imagine the countless hazards that can ruin a child's life from disease, to accidents, to personal setbacks, etc etc.
Times are only getting harder and harder and this guy is so wrapped up in his primal biological imperative that he can't even imagine things going wrong.

I think if you're primal enough you simply aren't as sensitive to any setbacks, no matter how shitty they are. Neuroticism is a bitch.

most 30+ normies living today think their children will have an easy time like they did, they are dead wrong.

and honestly, most of them are full of bluster anyway, and will actually do everything in their power to be the rich providing daddy so their son can be the guy who picks women up by talking about the family lakehouse or whatever, so much for having trust in your genetics and destiny

Tyrone? He will leave kid anyway why he is happy?

most 30+ normies living today think their children will have an easy time like they did, they are dead wrong.

and honestly, most of them are full of bluster anyway, and will actually do everything in their power to be the rich providing daddy so their son can be the guy who picks women up by talking about the family lakehouse or whatever, so much for having trust in your genetics and destiny

Ugly kids don't get a family lake house

Typical arrogant low IQ nigger who is so delusional that he can't imagine the countless hazards that can ruin a child's life from disease, to accidents, to personal setbacks, etc etc.
Times are only getting harder and harder and this guy is so wrapped up in his primal biological imperative that he can't even imagine things going wrong.
yeah. i would never listen to such people. maybe i would do it some years ago and i would take it serious and compare it with me... but now the times have changed. fuck those "cool" "gangsta" " i am the best " " i get all girls" " i know everything- niggas". LOW IQ

Call for enforced segregation?

See lower-tier normies that breed have to worry about this shit. The point is that the Tyrone understands he is advantaged at the circle of life, of simply existing and procreating- because he is a Tyrone, his son will be a Tyrone. Only Chad can stop him.
Not even just low tier normies. Normies in general. Genetic recombination can make even a high-normie pair sire an incel.

Great because of him?... So it's the old typical scenario where the parent tries to shape their kids to become what they couldn't be in their past?.

Parents these days don't even care if you're miserable as long as you're successful in their eyes.

Only Time will tell if the kid truly becomes great or gets shot by a cop.