Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A company that wants to directly control the narratives online

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Yonder1

Yonder3

Yonder2

I sure love big companies controlling what I'm allowed to see and write on the internet :feelsclown:

We already have jewgle for this

It's probably already in use before we knew about it to vilify the "priviledged white cis male" Nowadays even teens are brainwashed by the jews and feminazy agenda pushed by the news. They are unaware of the cognitive dissonance they go thru thanks to the gaslighing of social medias.

You've got hand to these elitist Jews. They banded together collectivized and manged to do all this? We could learn a thing or two from Zuckerberg, George soros etc. Too bad I despise everything there about and trying to do.

I sure love big companies controlling what I'm allowed to see and write on the internet :feelsclown:
It's probably already in use before we knew about it to vilify the "priviledged white cis male" Nowadays even teens are brainwashed by the jews and feminazy agenda pushed by the news. They are unaware of the cognitive dissonance they go thru thanks to the gaslighing of social medias.

i sure am loving the future

You should put SuiFuel in the title tbh

i sure am loving the future
tfw when your promethean attempt to abolish god goes wrong:

View: https://youtu.be/yk7IDVzLiQo

It's always a bunch of soycucks and postwall foids.

Chief Executive Officer
View attachment 354012

Chief Innovation Officer
View attachment 354013

Chief Operating Officer

View attachment 354015

Chief Marketing Officer

View attachment 354016

Chief Execution Officer:

43ac7980060e25aa5efef5c7ae224eb8.jpg

Last edited:
I hate these companies that Fact Check™️ and damage control. Fact checking for them is anything this person says is wrong because it does not fit my narrative. Places like snopes is a shit hole. If I told them niggers are stupid they would go on a whole rant about economic disadvantages dispite the fact that the government pays millions of dollars to nog schools to make them educated. They even lower the fuck out of test standards, so they can get into Ivy League schools and play egg ball.

You've got hand to these elitist Jews. They banded together collectivized and manged to do all this? We could learn a thing or two from Zuckerberg, George soros etc. Too bad I despise everything there about and trying to do.
It's what happens when you put the tribe before individualism but in the west the individual is idolised over the collective & long term that makes us weak, all planned.