Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A common trait among depressed people is that they are single

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
Depression and celibacy seems to go hand in hand. Whenever I hear about someone being depressed they are rarely in a relationship, it's always someone that is single and never/rarely has sex. These are also people that have have no idea about the blackpill but just normies with regular lives except that they all lack that fundamental intimacy that seems so vital for well being.

I found this dutch study about relationships and happiness in young adults that shows that singles reports worst well-being, followed by regular daters, and happiest of all are married couples. Funny thing is how normies just can't admit how devastating it is to miss out on it, I think many of them are in denial about their own sexual failure and how much it affects their lives.

this isn't talked about much, but this is also an incel trait

Incel trait: being single

Those who have don't understand those who have not.

singles reports worst well-being, followed by regular daters
There's a huge difference between the two, you may as well call "single" incel. I love how women and chads say "I love being single" while having tons of options. They have no idea what it's like to truly be single.

There's a huge difference between the two, you may as well call "single" incel. I love how women and chads say "I love being single" while having tons of options. They have no idea what it's like to truly be single.
I wish I had options.

Other than... Left or right this time?

True. I feel like I am living in a totally different world from the majority of people. Majority of people have at least a couple of options while I have none, zero. I know very few people and none are female. People who are happy being single can afford to be happy because they at least have had the validation of being a loveable person whereas people who have never been with someone feel as if no one will ever want to be with them, which really hurts...

Singleness comes first, depression comes second. If we got a girlfriend depression would inmediately dissapear

Yup.. ofc it is, if only i could get prescribed with a gf instead of useless jewpills

incel trait: being incel
giphy.gif

True. I feel like I am living in a totally different world from the majority of people. Majority of people have at least a couple of options while I have none, zero. I know very few people and none are female. People who are happy being single can afford to be happy because they at least have had the validation of being a loveable person whereas people who have never been with someone feel as if no one will ever want to be with them, which really hurts...
It's a vicious cycle. Also, oldcels can live the rest of their years knowing they had their fun in the sun.

Only true for males. Just visit CuckedSuicide and read how in every foids post is a bf that holds them back.

No Chad can be depressed.

Sex is a cure for depression tbh...
Celibacy, more specifically involuntary celibacy causes depression

Depression and celibacy seems to go hand in hand. Whenever I hear about someone being depressed they are rarely in a relationship, it's always someone that is single and never/rarely has sex. These are also people that have have no idea about the blackpill but just normies with regular lives except that they all lack that fundamental intimacy that seems so vital for well being.

I found this dutch study about relationships and happiness in young adults that shows that singles reports worst well-being, followed by regular daters, and happiest of all are married couples. Funny thing is how normies just can't admit how devastating it is to miss out on it, I think many of them are in denial about their own sexual failure and how much it affects their lives.
But, MGTOW's would have us believe that married men are the most miserable and single men the happiest.

But, MGTOW's would have us believe that married men are the most miserable and single men the happiest.

Most people get a divorce, and the advantage goes for women, so yes, marriages are bad. Love is actually a retard who occurs in your brain, and it lasts just over 7 years, which means your marriage will end and all your money will go to a woman.

Last edited:
That's rage fuel for me right there. Fucking sluts that have heaps of guys worshiping them just to pile them up and brag about being single. Cucks that would do anything for her, just for her to teehee and use them.