Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A clubbing memory

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
It’s super cringe but yes, I went clubbing quit a bit back in my 20s. I regret all of it but will share one story that stands out.

As I recall it was just me and my Chad friend that went. Per usual he’s attractive so could go dance with girls and have fun. For me it was just brutal. I was not having fun. Thankfully at this particular club there was another smaller low key bar attached to it. I went over there because there were hardly any people. This would have been fine but I was so poor back then I only had money for like 2 drinks. Granted, I did predrink prior so I was a little buzzed, but I have a high alcohol tolerance. I spent what was left of my money on drinks and just counted down the minutes and hours until closing time and my friend would be done slaying so we could go home.

If you are incel, I do recommend going clubbing just once so you can see for yourself that it is not a good activity for you. But don’t be like me and keep going to please others or fraud. Just stay home or to do something else.

Join the club