Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A classic aspect of this forum for us bipolarcels

Celius

Celius

-
When you’re at a manic state, you write the most outrageous schizorant humanly imaginable and then proceed to fucking resent yourself once it gets bumped, asking: ‘how THE FUCK did I write this shit?’ Or more importantly: ‘why the fuck did I write this? What was I hoping to achieve in the process?’

It’s so over.

i never regret anuything i write

Have you ever tried to get pussy during a manic state
Truth be told, I’m not really self-aware when I’m in one. It’s only when you’re OUT of it and that initial brain fog starts gradually fading away with you getting to fucking function properly again. The depressive episodes are MUCH less noxious thankfully.

When you’re at a manic state, you write the most outrageous schizorant humanly imaginable and then proceed to fucking resent yourself once it gets bumped, asking: ‘how THE FUCK did I write this shit?’ Or more importantly: ‘why the fuck did I write this? What was I hoping to achieve in the process?’

It’s so over.
i've never regretted i've written here tbh

My whole life feels like one single manic state that never ends

i've never regretted i've written here tbh
Idk, I kinda hate myself so maybe that’s why.

My whole life feels like one single manic state that never ends
Realistically, that’s not possible but I get what you mean. For me, it’s just the fucking summer dude. :feelsbadman:

Thank the fuck it’s over. Back to being suicidal. :feelscomfy:

It’s so over.

Better to have BP than Autism. People always say "Neurodivergent men don't get pussy", 99% of those men are Autists.

People always say "Neurodivergent men don't get pussy", 99% of those men are Autists.
Fucking brutal. I feel like asperger is less torturous though. Like, it just feels much more calm and comfy to just be an autist than to have personality disorders.

Truth be told, I’m not really self-aware when I’m in one. It’s only when you’re OUT of it and that initial brain fog starts gradually fading away with you getting to fucking function properly again. The depressive episodes are MUCH less noxious thankfully.
I've had some serious manic episodes. I'm luck the cops didn't shoot me. I transform from a socially retardation autist to a fearless super outgoing freak criminal full of energy. I become much more intelligent and aggressive. I know it's happening when I stop eating, sleeping and drinking water.

I wish my manic episodes would never end

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back