Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A changing moment in my life (when I was 13) that solidified the fact I was ugly

C

Currently Rotting

Recruit
★★
I remember being at the mall with my friends and Stacy and her friends come up to us but ALL of the them had their eyes DEAD-LOCKED on one 6ft pretty boy in my group of friends. IT was like all the other men around me (including my subhuman self) became automatically invisible. I could have said I was having a life threatening allergic reaction and they still would have been swooning over his 8/10 face. 

I had suspicions I was ugly, because I was called ugly all through elementary school and most of middle school ,but this very moment  I knew that I was unwanted in society. This was a subtle yet blackening experience in my life.

You're ugly because they chose Chad over you? All this proves is that you're sub-Chad.