Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel a Chad using tinder

• Thread starter Thebiggestloser
  • Start date
T

Thebiggestloser

Banned
-
Amazing what some developed facial bones and a good frame will do for you. But Chad says personality wins in the long term boyos so rest easy

Chad is low IQ because he doesn't even need to think about words. Woman fall for him no matter what

Chad is low IQ because he doesn't even need to think about words. Woman fall for him no matter what
Chad just exists and women literally appear in front of him waiting to suck him off

imagine a chad with some huge project that he worked on all by himself in seclusion and without getting any attention, like an indie videogame that takes 4-5 years to make

I remember him from this video.

imagine a chad with some huge project that he worked on all by himself in seclusion and without getting any attention, like an indie videogame that takes 4-5 years to make
JFL, he is busy partying and fucking new foids every week

Chad just exists and women literally appear in front of him waiting to suck him off
This. We have to do all this shit and all Chad needs to do is exist

low iq my ass, hes low inhibb and fun asfuck tbhtbh, his texts are mostly smooth and witty, not corny
and in social settings thats all that matters, no one wants some boring 'high iq' convo with some high inhibb nigga

Aint watching but check that thumbnail. The foid tries to jester and make jokes. JFL the foid acts like a beta simp normie when chad is there.

JFL at the amount of times he says "Personality"

low iq my ass, hes low inhibb and fun asfuck tbhtbh, his texts are mostly smooth and witty, not corny
and in social settings thats all that matters, no one wants some boring 'high iq' convo with some high inhibb nigga
They are both things low IQ, and low inhib; they fit like fish in the water because they don't overthink about anything, they just have all they need. This is how a chad is. His texts doesn't matter shit, is just his looks

They are both things low IQ, and low inhib; they fit like fish in the water because they don't overthink about anything, they just have all they need. This is how a chad is. His texts doesn't matter shit, is just his looks
nah ik another chad in youtube thats truly fuckin retarded hes cringy as fuck, prolly have no friends bcs he scare them all off.
Sure he can get laid now in his youth, hes doomed once he even show the slightest sign of aging though.
Personality matters even if youre chad.

7-8/10 chads still get laid, but the quality of foid they score is much lower if theyre socially inept / non NT
I consider chad as 8+. Being socially awkward when you get all the attention and validation as a chad is impossible. Unless they got mental problems, severe ones.

I used to think life was a tragedy.Now I realize it's a comedy

Chad is low IQ because he doesn't even need to think about words.
Chad is dumb because you can't exercise your mind when you spend your time around females.

I mean it literally : isn't there a biochemical released by the male brain in presence of females, that reduces cognitive functions or something ?

I don't think it's oxytocin but it's something like that.

Chad is dumb because you can't exercise your mind when you spend your time around females.

I mean it literally : isn't there a biochemical released by the male brain in presence of females, that reduces cognitive functions or something ?

I don't think it's oxytocin but it's something like that.
Cope. Many chads are smart, many brainmogged me in college. Pure suifuel