Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A Chad at My Work Openly Admitted to Two Stacies that he Bullied Autists as a Teenager

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
I forgave my bullies because I always thought that they felt bad about what they did deep down. I always felt that the bully hurt themselves more than the bullied, because they'll live to feel awful about themselves.... but if this is any indication of anything, it seems that bullies think it was funny that they did that, and the Stacies agreed. They think it was funny that he did this to other human beings... HUMAN BEINGS... he made their lives miserable, he inflicted PAIN upon them, for NO REASON, and years later he's LAUGHING about it. Why are people so mean? What is WRONG with people?
I would never forget my bullies for the pain they caused me, including breaking my nose, lowering my self esteem, and being one of the contributing causes to my inceldom.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I wish they were all gutted by a 1000 meathooks followed by bleeding and hemorrhaging out of every orifice in their body and onto the floor (In Resident Evil Village ofc):feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

That’s not Chad your describing bro that’s Brad characteristics. Chad protects the autistic and incels you have too understanding every good looking guy isn’t Chad. Chad and NT pretty boys are to completely different species never confuse the two. I seen someone post on here like “why do chads and incels have the most close friendships “

Last edited:
My bullies were mostly normies. I want to behead each of them!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back