Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A Chad at My Work Openly Admitted to Two Stacies that he Bullied Autists as a Teenager

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

A Chad at my work apparently told these two girls that he used to bully autistic kids at the YMCA when he was as old as NINETEEN and in college. Apparently during the summers, him and his friend would visit the local YMCA during the scheduled youth basketball time. The normal teenagers all played basketball on the street or public courts, the YMCA always attracted the autistic kids, disabled, outcasts, weirdos, the """losers""" one could say. Basically people like me.

Upon arrival at the court, the Chad and his friend would pretend to suck at basketball and intentionally miss the net, trying to hit some autistic kid in the head with the ball. They would also shoot at the net really hard, aiming for the ball to hit off the rim and bounce down into some autistic kid's face. They never got kicked out because no one could prove that it was intentional, but it was quite clear.

Apparently the Stacies were laughing while hearing this story, and they told others in the office. The Chad is not going to get in any trouble for this, no one cares. For all the "PC culture" that rightwingers talk about, there seems to be a real lack of it in my office when it comes to bullying.

I confronted the Chad about this at his computer while he was working. He barely responded to me. I said "hey can i ask you something?", he responded with "yeah sure wuddup" but didn't even look over at me. I said "is it true that you said you used to throw basketballs at people as a teenager... haha i think that's funny man". I tried to bait him into telling me the story by pretending to find it funny, only so i could tell Human Resources. The Chad didn't even look over at me, he just kept working at his computer and went "idk bruh" and then leaned closer into the screen, clearly showing me he was focusing on something else. I just said "lol i think it's funny i just wanted to know" and he said "bro im trynna work". I walked away.

I can not begin to tell you how ANGRY it makes me, not because he ignored me, but because he bullied those kids, but because he gets SATISIFACTION FROM IT YEARS LATER. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

I forgave my bullies because I always thought that they felt bad about what they did deep down. I always felt that the bully hurt themselves more than the bullied, because they'll live to feel awful about themselves.... but if this is any indication of anything, it seems that bullies think it was funny that they did that, and the Stacies agreed. They think it was funny that he did this to other human beings... HUMAN BEINGS... he made their lives miserable, he inflicted PAIN upon them, for NO REASON, and years later he's LAUGHING about it. Why are people so mean? What is WRONG with people?

Chad Bullies should be burned alive

I would have told the Chad that he can go fuck himself for bullying those kids.

I bullied chads at kindergarten and middle school tbh :feelsthink:

And these IT cucks and their mainstream media are saying us incels are evil while this shit is completely fine:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I HATE THIS CLOWN WORLD SO FUCKING MUCH CHADS CAN LITERALLY BULLY US TO SUICIDE AND STILL NOT GET HATE AT ALL WHILE WE ARE HATED BY EVERYONE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I said "is it true that you said you used to throw basketballs at people as a teenager... haha i think that's funny man".
Doesn't sound natural at all of course he didn't bother responding

Kill Neurotypicals! :feelsree:

Chads in the West talk with you? Slavic Chads/fuckboys just intimidate you.

Those are not even humans. Just savage animals.

Yep. Bullies dont care. Women have no soul.

But its pretty based he bullied retarded autistic kids

I confronted the Chad about this at his computer while he was working. He barely responded to me. I said "hey can i ask you something?", he responded with "yeah sure wuddup" but didn't even look over at me. I said "is it true that you said you used to throw basketballs at people as a teenager... haha i think that's funny man". I tried to bait him into telling me the story by pretending to find it funny, only so i could tell Human Resources. The Chad didn't even look over at me, he just kept working at his computer and went "idk bruh" and then leaned closer into the screen, clearly showing me he was focusing on something else. I just said "lol i think it's funny i just wanted to know" and he said "bro im trynna work". I walked away.
What's the point of asking him? :feelswhat: You wanted to know why he did it? That's a predictable reaction if you're an ugly incel trying to socialize.

And these IT cucks and their mainstream media are saying us incels are evil while this shit is completely fine:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I HATE THIS CLOWN WORLD SO FUCKING MUCH CHADS CAN LITERALLY BULLY US TO SUICIDE AND STILL NOT GET HATE AT ALL WHILE WE ARE HATED BY EVERYONE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Make the final CHOice :feelsLSD: ( in mine craft pE modded edition)

For all the "PC culture" that rightwingers talk about, there seems to be a real lack of it in my office when it comes to bullying.
PC culture protection doesn't extend to protect autistics, it's only to protect the alphabet weirdos. Bullies like that should be hung up on a cross in the public square for humiliation and target practice with rotten tomatoes. It's what they deserve.

Cool. My Mulatta half-cousins bullied me often in adolescence.

And these IT cucks and their mainstream media are saying us incels are evil while this shit is completely fine
Evil reigns supreme in this fucked up world and calls itself good, just, and right. And then they shit on those who dare to call them out for what they are: monsters.

I confronted the Chad about this at his computer while he was working. He barely responded to me. I said "is it true that you said you used to throw basketballs at people as a teenager... haha i think that's funny man". I tried to bait him into telling me the story by pretending to find it funny, only so i could tell Human Resources.

"Confronted" :lul::lul::lul:

Why TF would HR care about shit that he may or may not have done a lifetime ago at the YMCA?

The Chad didn't even look over at me, he just kept working at his computer and went "idk bruh" and then leaned closer into the screen, clearly showing me he was focusing on something else. I just said "lol i think it's funny i just wanted to know" and he said "bro im trynna work". I walked away.

It sounds like this incident was super uncomfortable for him, and he's clearly not proud enough of the story to back himself and justify it to you.

That might unironically have been a successful little power play on your part. Provided you act with some dignity from now on.

I forgave my bullies because I always thought that they felt bad about what they did deep down. I always felt that the bully hurt themselves more than the bullied, because they'll live to feel awful about themselves.... but if this is any indication of anything, it seems that bullies think it was funny that they did that, and the Stacies agreed. They think it was funny that he did this to other human beings... HUMAN BEINGS... he made their lives miserable, he inflicted PAIN upon them, for NO REASON, and years later he's LAUGHING about it. Why are people so mean? What is WRONG with people?
You are now redpilled on how NT brains work (and how neurodivergent you are). NTs float through feelings and life without a care in the world, as if they were low-intelligence animals.

Burn him alive (in mario kart)

This is why they are sending you to Canada where they will fire you as soon as you get there

Chad Bullies should be burned alive
I think they should be fed to grizzly bears so in their last moments, they can feel as helpless as their victims felt.

For all the "PC culture" that rightwingers talk about, there seems to be a real lack of it in my office when it comes to bullying.
the pc culture applies for everyone except incels, people openly make fun of them all the time. most protected groups are foids and fags :foidSoy::foidSoy::soy:

plus, a chad has unlimited power, he can admit to being a pedophile child molester and he will be justified

You motivated him to find it cool, by pretending to find it funny, next time you should tell him that he is a little coward for attacking people who can’t fight back

You motivated him to find it cool, by pretending to find it funny, next time you should tell him that he is a little coward for attacking people who can’t fight back
But i had no proof, i wanted to convince him i thought it was cool so he would reveal everything and then i could snag him.

Bullies should burn in hell, I've no compassion for these bastards. Bullying autists or people with other disabilities, there's no excuse for this.

Op, please, get even. Don't rush, be smart. People make mistakes. Wait for this bastard to make mistake. Retaliate. Kick him, when he's down, he deserved it. But play safe and be wise, don't break the law, don't frame yourself, frame him.

I like how people are saying incels are bad people yet you are doing the most kindest thing ever.
:cryfeels:

People are Shit , and in a SEA full of shits , you have to Be Shit yourself or you will get shitted on.

Being Born with emphaty or doubts is an disadvantage.
A Chad at my work apparently told these two girls that he used to bully autistic kids at the YMCA when he was as old as NINETEEN and in college. Apparently during the summers, him and his friend would visit the local YMCA during the scheduled youth basketball time. The normal teenagers all played basketball on the street or public courts, the YMCA always attracted the autistic kids, disabled, outcasts, weirdos, the """losers""" one could say. Basically people like me.

Upon arrival at the court, the Chad and his friend would pretend to suck at basketball and intentionally miss the net, trying to hit some autistic kid in the head with the ball. They would also shoot at the net really hard, aiming for the ball to hit off the rim and bounce down into some autistic kid's face. They never got kicked out because no one could prove that it was intentional, but it was quite clear.

Apparently the Stacies were laughing while hearing this story, and they told others in the office. The Chad is not going to get in any trouble for this, no one cares. For all the "PC culture" that rightwingers talk about, there seems to be a real lack of it in my office when it comes to bullying.

I can not begin to tell you how ANGRY it makes me, not because he ignored me, but because he bullied those kids, but because he gets SATISIFACTION FROM IT YEARS LATER. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

The fact that these women approve the bullying and it probably makes them like the Chad even more.. is quite telling. This is how all women act.

You should probably approach with a gun next time...

I forgave my bullies because I always thought that they felt bad about what they did deep down. I always felt that the bully hurt themselves more than the bullied, because they'll live to feel awful about themselves.... :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Btfo from this site you faggot midwit npc bluepiller

Should have smashes something in that Chad's face

Stacies get wet when Chad bullies incels.

:feelswhat: how do people even think like that. totally abnormal behavior

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back