Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A caring girlfriend would cure all my depression

Ropeless Incel

Ropeless Incel

FatalismCel
★★
I would be a functioning person again.
I just want to love and be loved the same way

Please, God, let me be happy just once :cryfeels:

Gods don’t exist, so we are shit out of luck.

Doesn't exist.

It wouldn’t make you happy to the point where you stop searching for more happiness. If you had a gf, you would want to have two gf‘s, if you had 2, you would look for a harem. Humans can never be satisfied, no matter what they have.

We are on our own.

100 percent correct

however I think my soul also would get dirty and I would become an arrogant normie

You don’t deserve happiness you filthy incel:foidSoy: you’re not entitled to our attention[ which goes to chad only btw>]

100 percent correct

however I think my soul also would get dirty and I would become an arrogant normie
I think a good girlfriend would keep you grounded to reality and hopefully you work on your worst parts, together.
thats what I would wish for. Someone who would love and care for me and my growth as a person as I would for them. Its too bad people just use relationships for sex, or revenge, or to validate themselves etc. I just really want to feel love and to love. :fuk:
All i feel is despair and anger

JFL if you think a gf would cure all your problems. once you're damaged like this, it's over. you'll never be the same. you'd just be depressed but with a girlfriend

I wish i could say the same thing about myself.

It wouldn't completely heal it because the damage is already done but it would make your life more bearable tho.
Edit : I'm not saying you don't need a girlfriend that's a blue pill

I would be a functioning person again.
I just want to love and be loved the same way

Please, God, let me be happy just once :cryfeels:
Wrong. A caring girlfriend is a fake stereotype found in romantic comedies it does not exist in real life. Stop fantasizing.