Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A.C.A.B.

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
I say it, I'm not racist but black American and hip-hop is really a bad culture, but those fucking pigs, shit cops, they are not even good as bakon over a bbq. Not the first time it happened and it wont be the last time. FUCK THE POLICE.

ACAB OK

American police has always been a shitshow. They have too many protections. Should have the same consequences as their army.

Last edited:
African American culture is just broken english, bad music, overpriced clothing, and being the killa gansta nigga n shieeet

No wonder their communities are a fucking circus lmao

worst culture in the world by far. Degeneracy.

American police has always been a shitshow. They have too many protections. Should have the same consequences as their army.

black American and hip-hop is really a bad culture, but those fucking pigs, shit cops, they are not even good as bakon over a bbq. Not the first time it happened and it wont be the last time. FUCK THE POLICE.
I hate cops but shitty BLM protests do it for the wrong reason. Cops aren't racist at all, actually they are. They are racist in favor of blacks sponsored by the jews. Cops are hard on whites like their jew master told them to be.

African American culture is just broken english, bad music, overpriced clothing, and being the killa gansta nigga n shieeet

You know what else is illegal to post in Germany besides the swastika?

Modern black culture is a lower class one cultivated by predatory capitalist consumerism and poverty.

I hate cops but shitty BLM protests do it for the wrong reason. Cops aren't racist at all, actually they are. They are racist in favor of blacks sponsored by the jews. Cops are hard on whites like their jew master told them to be.

Police brutality in this country is as American and wholesome as apple pie.

don't matter if you're white. Only matters if you're black.

anarcho-tyrants and riot blacks need to destroy each other

Soz guys, I was just mad, what happened is not tollerable. About the black american culture, they were great with Jazz and not only. For the past 30 years they made ghetto rap hip-hop, and the funny thing is many black americans hate that genre of culture because it potrails them really bad. Many black males hard workers deserve better. Here in Europe we have black people too, never seen one listening to the hip-hop and they are really polite. But Floyd died for a f.a.qing packet of cigarette because of a scumbag cop who had a 3 months training. It's not the first time a black man was killed in USA with the same way. Fat bald cop = scumbag. The man had a family too.

and your fucking government talks shit about hong kong police
your fucking cops kill people in front of cameras

Yeah, fuck the police and replace it with private paramilitary forces in rich neighborhoods and mafia rule in the poor areas. Very libertarian.

All Criminals Are Black

It's literally just consumerism