Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A bunch of underage slutz showing their true nature

But women can't do any wrong

Look at these cumlets. JFL

Very disgusting. I don't like such behavior at all.

I hope somebody nukes this world already

whores will be whores

Even as a white man myself the people who treat me the worst are other whites.
5% of whites are good people (you included) the rest are insecure pieces of human trash

Notice how they always go for the hair and the face in any female bullying or fight. They want to make their opposition ugly

There are so many videos like this on YouTube woman are truely the devils spawn

5% of whites are good people (you included) the rest are insecure pieces of human trash
Thoughts on Slav males? My closest brocel is a 6'4 Russian (who lives in the same city and goes to the same high school before). I think they are pretty based.

If I boy did this he would have been jailed

:lul: :lul: :lul:
Thanks for the kekfuel OP, this is hilarious.

This is either in Portugal or Italy, can't tell.

:feelswhere: what about me
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Thanks for the kekfuel OP, this is hilarious.

This is either in Portugal or Italy, can't tell.
Romania. Are you serious? You can't tell by the language. It's even written tbh

Look how much joy they have doing it. How naturally it feels good for them. Like animals.

Women go on about men bullying and oppressing them but they bully each other the most.

Look how much joy they have doing it. How naturally it feels good for them. Like animals.
Normies really are sick and evil the moment they get in groups

God i wish i was that girl. Especially when they are spitting on her

empathetic gender

Is it bad that I wanna beat these little girls up? I hate bullies.

The worst types of bullying are usually perpetrated by women

Brutal, my cuck instinct wants me to protect her but I know she would reject me so I need to learn to be okay with this

any context?
It's obvious the two girls bullying the other girl are jealous that she's prettier than them. what else to girls fight over? Even looking at the vids, the bullies have fat faces while the victim actually looks feminine and cute

Thoughts on Slav males? My closest brocel is a 6'4 Russian (who lives in the same city and goes to the same high school before). I think they are pretty based.
Slavs are cool. Way different from burgerland whites

:feelswhere: what about me
Of course brocel. Youre based

Here take a seat with us

20200904 114548

I have the sensation she will find a way to blame this bullying on men and become a feminist when she grows old. At least, that is wht they will do spanish foids for shure

any context?
The little girl that looks like Greta Thunberg who is getting beaten up by the other sluts and skanks probably was getting more attention from Chad and so they likely felt they had to teach her a lesson even though she probably had no idea Chad was even lusting after her.

Teenage girls are the worst

Toilets will be the death of humanity