Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A bullied/mogged ugly girl thinks her life is the same or worse than a ugly mogged/bullied male

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Let’s give the ugly foid the benefit of the doubt and say she got bullied and mogged in life by other foids 1000x worse than any guys bullied an incel here. The reality is this mogged and bullied foid with all kinds of mental disorders from the bullying like PTSD, severe anxiety and depression, agoraphobia, and whatever else she has, she will still have hundreds of guys trying to save her and date her, marry her, create a family with her, no matter how damaged she is mentally on top of being physically repulsive.

What happens to a unattractive mentally damaged man in the same circumstances and experiences as the foid? He gets a life of isolation and is completely invisible to everyone, not only women, but men as well, no woman is going to want to save him, let alone hundreds of women, no man want anything to do with him because he’s afraid the guy will lower his own status in the eyes of others, etc.

This is a big reason why females cannot be incel no matter what anyone says.

Last edited:
Dude I’ve seen this shit happen with my own eyes. I know a girl with aspergers who got bullied heavily, I had her as a partner on an assignment and carried her through it (this was in my bluepilled days, don’t blame me) so I made some small talk and she mentioned having a twitch channel.

She was boring as shit but still had hundreds of followers who were thirsty as hell in the chat and were willing to buy her games and shit.

Imagine complaining about life being difficult as a girl, it’s incredible how fucking stupid that is.

I've had a foid classmate who was brutally bullied by boys everyday, no one spoke up for her, she had zero friends. It's worse than any bullying I have experienced. These are the outliers of course, femcels can never exist in this day and age.

I've had a foid classmate who was brutally bullied by boys everyday, no one spoke up for her, she had zero friends. It's worse than any bullying I have experienced. These are the outliers of course, femcels can never exist in this day and age.

And she’s probably had 5 boyfriends and 50 WKs orbiting her before her 21st after school finished and she’s getting bombarded by captain save-an-autist guys looking for an easy Gf. Juggernaut law applies here immensely.

Let’s give the ugly foid the benefit of the doubt and say she got bullied and mogged in life by other foids 1000x worse than any guys bullied an incel here. The reality is this mogged and bullied foid with all kinds of mental disorders from the bullying like PTSD, severe anxiety and depression, agoraphobia, and whatever else she has, she will still have hundreds of guys trying to save her and date her, marry her, create a family with her, no matter how damaged she is mentally on top of being physically repulsive.

What happens to a unattractive mentally damaged man in the same circumstances and experiences as the foid? He gets a life of isolation and is completely invisible to everyone, not only women, but men as well, no woman is going to want to save him, let alone hundreds of women, no man want anything to do with him because he’s afraid the guy will lower his own status in the eyes of others, etc.

This is a big reason why females cannot be incel no matter what anyone says.
That's right, I know because I was that boy who was
more bully than anyone, nobody helps you, they just tell you: "don't let them bother you, defend yourself !!!" but, when many are the ones that bother you at the same time it is impossible to do something. Men always have to do everything on our own or we are not seen as valuable

Female can be volcel(if chad is not around) but not incel.

Water is wet. Women are privileged. What else is new?

Tbh I've seen some nasty vids on liveleak of women bullying each other. They gang up on a foid and beat the fuck out of her. They specifically try to make her ugly by pulling her hair as hard as they can and making sure to am for the face. They'll also ruin her clothes. Smh brutal

Tbh I've seen some nasty vids on liveleak of women bullying each other. They gang up on a foid and beat the fuck out of her. They specifically try to make her ugly by pulling her hair as hard as they can and making sure to am for the face. They'll also ruin her clothes. Smh brutal

It doesn't matter what kind of bullying or mogging a woman gets, she will always have dozens/hundreds of men trying to court her, no matter how mentally damaged or autistic she is. That doesn't happen to men, unless Chad.

It doesn't matter what kind of bullying or mogging a woman gets, she will always have dozens/hundreds of men trying to court her, no matter how mentally damaged or autistic she is. That doesn't happen to men, unless Chad.
Oh yeah, I'm not trying to say that women can't rebound from the bullying, they can but bullied men can't, that's the huge difference.

I'm just saying that they can be bullied pretty bad. But it's also much less frequent.

Oh yeah, I'm not trying to say that women can't rebound from the bullying, they can but bullied men can't, that's the huge difference.

I'm just saying that they can be bullied pretty bad. But it's also much less frequent.

All women rebound from it, thats the point. They get "saved" by men. Men take on roles, like captain-save-a-hoe, captain-save-a-autist, captain-save-a-BPD, captain save-a-burnvictim, etc. This is how a lot of low-tier men operate, they can't get a normie GF, so they have to go for mentally ill broken women, because they think they have a better chance of landing the mentally ill woman.

Imagine this, me, with autism, having hundreds of normie women trying to get with me because of the autism, thinking i'll be easy to get because im autistic, imagine that, thats an autistic girls reality, no matter how ugly she is.

A foid cannot know suffering or hardship. Period.

All women rebound from it, thats the point. They get "saved" by men. Men take on roles, like captain-save-a-hoe, captain-save-a-autist, captain-save-a-BPD, captain save-a-burnvictim, etc. This is how a lot of low-tier men operate, they can't get a normie GF, so they have to go for mentally ill broken women, because they think they have a better chance of landing the mentally ill woman.

Imagine this, me, with autism, having hundreds of normie women trying to get with me because of the autism, thinking i'll be easy to get because im autistic, imagine that, thats an autistic girls reality, no matter how ugly she is.
Yeah, women can rebound for everything. Men save homeless women, drug addicted women etc

I've been lonely all my life, if I was a woman men would throw themselves at me for that lmao
The pig from ed edd eddy lol

No they can, the difference is they get saved by men over and over.

The difference is men don't get saved by anyone.

OP you're right on the money. The stark contrast of being a sick male as opposed to a sick female is absurd.

If I woke up and was a female that got bullied and rapped, but at the end I could still be a female I would take that instantly over being an ugly male.